Things To ConsiderThe Chinese University of International Business and Economics (AMU) offers scholarships to students who can either apply for one single scholarship or multiple scholarships which they must contact the university about the options. The scholarship deadline for application is 31st May.
Do Your ResearchAnhui Medical University offers scholarships as part of it's admissions process, as well as for existing students (both undergraduate and postgraduate).
- AMU has a type B scholarship that is highly competitive and admissions are very selective.
- Common entrance requirement: applicant must first be accepted into one of AMU’s degree programmes. All other factors will be assessed and taken into account during the interview stage. Furthermore, all applicants must have a minimum GPA to apply – visit alumni or current students for more information about their academic pursuits
- Scholarships may only cover tuition fees but not living expenses but vice versa; there are scholarships available for both tuition fee and living expenses scholarship such as the Global Scholarship Programme which looks at all aspects of international exchange programme including academics, student life skills, support services & achieving
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipUnless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application form does not stand a chance to get recommended by Anhui Medical University for the CSC scholarship. Here is what the University requires from candidates for eligibility to apply:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and must have a sound mind and a healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements
- Not more than 35 years for Master’s program and must hold a bachelor’s degree
- Not more than 45 years for Doctoral program and must hold a master’s degree
- Must be pre-admitted for application to be considered and recommended for CSC scholarship by the Anhui Medical University
- Applicant should not have another scholarship already offered to him
- Other universities should not nominate applicants as CGS candidates for the CSC scholarship.
Application FormIf you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Anhui Medical University, you need to fill the application form in the following manner:
Go to the CSC official website and create a profile for yourself with all your details.
You will see an inline application form. Fill it up.
If you are applying for more than one university, you cannot do so from this account. You need to create a new account for each scholarship you apply for.
Every university will have an agency in charge of the application process. Note down this agency number.
Now, enter the agency’s number in the application form you are filling out on the CSC website.
Different types of scholarships are available for different programs. Choose the scholarship that suits your study level.
Fill in all the required details asked in the form. Ensure they are true and do not fabricate any details
Click on the submit button.
Download the submitted application form and keep a copy for your other references. If needed, you can take a hard copy of the form and file it with other papers.
Improve Your ChancesAnhui Medical University is one of the most selective universities in China. It gives to its students the CSC Scholarship, the equivalent of a full scholarship. Interested applicants need to know that competition is very high; many people apply for this scholarship every year.
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe CSC Scholarship Application process includes the following steps:
- Pre-admissions must be completed by October through February
- The CGS application form must be submitted by April.
- Interviews are conducted in May or June, after which you will be notified about your scholarship status in July or August.
Good luck with your applications!