Things To ConsiderThese points should help
- BUAA scholarships are only for students who have been pre-admitted
- There are two types of BUAA scholarships. The first, CGS, is for government-funded scholarships in countries where the government exchanges cultural and diplomatic ties. The other is Tuition Scholarships to study at BUAA for one or more years. Deadline is May 31st.
Before Filling The ApplicationScholarship eligibility for Beihang University can be assessed by reviewing the degree program preferences. You must first have been accepted into one of BUAA's degree programs, so admissions are highly selective. We offer competitive scholarships for those who are approved to study at BUAA, but there are also opportunities to receive funding to reach your full potential through other sources.
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs at BUAA, meaning that tuition fees and living expenses could be covered. For better chances at being offered a scholarship by the university, you need a grade of 3/4 above throughout your academic career
- Work closely with an advisor so they can assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met
Who Is EligibleUnless you meet the eligibility requirements set by Beihang University, your application form is unlikely to be considered for a CSC scholarship. Here's what's required by the University:
- To be from a country other than China and with sound mind and healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements, but most are 35 or under
- No matter whether you're already been admitted, pre-admission is required for an application to be considered by CSC Scholarship Committee. Scholarship would not cover more than 1 person among family members including siblings
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship, you should:
- Go to the CSC website and create an account with all your details;
- Fill out the inline application form there. You can only apply for one university at a time through this account
- Each university also has an agency in charge of the scholarship application process. Note down their number;
- Put that number in the form on CSC's website when you are submitting your application so they can send it to them correctly. Different scholarships are available depending on what program you are applying for, so choose carefully what program and award suits best;
- Fill in all of their requirements very carefully. Do not fabricate any information—there is no room for mistakes here!
A confirmation email will be sent to tell if your scholarship application was accepted or rejected. If accepted, just sit back and enjoy life :-)
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipBeihang University, one of the leading Chinese schools that selects CSC scholarship applicants through a rigorous process, has a long list of competition-high application requirements.
Don’t blindly document your document for all leading universities --- make sure you check their respective websites first to know their requirements. In addition to the CSC Application Form your university requires, some ask for additional ones as well -- so make sure you carefully submit these as well. If the university needs to verify your documents before taking them from you, submit a soft copy with your application form. Double-check everything in the submissions page before submitting it! Also get two recommendations from past professors and submit those as well - they may be imperfect but having one more should help beef up the application submission!
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilHere’s a timeline for applying for a CSC Scholarship through Beihang University:
- Apply between October to February
- Submit your online application form in April
- If chosen, you'll hear from the university in July or August that your application has been approved, and you can join the course when it starts in September.