Things To ConsiderThe Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) offers scholarships for eligible international students with good academic qualifications and good contacts and ties with China to study in China. There are two types of scholarship: CSC Scholarships funded by the Chinese government for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships available once or more than once if students meet eligibility requirements. Students must contact their preferred universities to find out which combinations of scholarships they will accept. The application deadline is 31 May.
"At MegaCorp, we believe that marketing
Do Your ResearchStudenten sowie alle anderen Interessierten, die eine demografische Minderheit sind oder Mitglieder nicht angemeldeter Religionsgemeinschaften, müssen das Einkommen des Haushalts angeben, wenn sie bei uns zu recherchieren. Damit können wir auch als Christliches Universitäts-getragenes Hochschulinstitut Menschen finanziell unterstützen.
Eligible StudentsCandidates must meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for Beihua University scholarships. Some of these are:
- Candidates must be citizens of countries outside China and have good mental and physical health
- Different programs have different age requirements. For instance, some Master’s courses require applicants not to be more than 35 years old, while PhD courses require applicants not to be more than 45 years old
- Applicants must meet course prerequisites in order for their applications to be reviewed and considered for scholarship by Beihua University. Caters cannot hold any other external scholarship that is offered exclusively or endorsed by them pursuant their respective university or college; individuals eligible only need to provide only one application (i.e., CSC scholarship application). Applicants can also provide direct application if their university has already nominated them as candidate(s) for the CSC scholarship award, but they will only get granted if there is no quota on individual school acceptance within the school year; individuals who had previously accepted another award (Scholarship) agreed with another institution should not make an additional submission of an application under "CGS Scholarship" category nor nominate
Application FormCSC has an online application system, CSC-i. To apply for our scholarship program, please do the following:
- Create a profile on the CSC website with all your personal details.
- Fill in one of two types of application forms - 1) If you are applying for this scholarship program plus another one, 2)If you are only applying for this scholarship program.
- You can't fill out both forms from the same account; create a new account each time you apply to a different university's scholarship programme and enter that scholarship programme's agency number when filling out your application form on the CSC website's student portal - but take care to choose among all possible scholarships offered by that agency and not just 1 or 2 that interest you in particular!
- Make sure that everything is truthful and authentic when filling in your details - if not ask someone else to help fill them in!! Once completed hit submit! The Application Form will be saved as a PDF file (NB: it may take up to 20 minutes before it gets sent). Please make sure to print off or save/download 3 copies (ie one original + two copies) and also keep them safe somewhere safe like on your computer/laptop
Maximize Your Success ChancesBeihua University is one of the world’s futures universities, which welcomes students selected for CSC Scholarships every year. Believe it or not, applying for these scholarships can be daunting, but here are 3 quick do-and-don‘ts to increase your chances of success:
- Look at the university website to know what documents they ask for. Be sure you don’t submit the same documents to all universities; each one may differ slightly.
- Remember that many universities will ask you to provide a separate application form in addition to the scholarship form itself.
- If a university asks you for time in order to verify your application once it arrives, then please send a soft copy along with your hard copy when sending over applications.
- Double check that everything is in place before clicking ‘submit ‘! You may also want two recommendation letters from previous professors - make certain you have got this covered when submitting your application by getting recommendations from two different people
When To Apply And Wait For Results- If you would like to apply for the Beihua University (CSC) scholarship, you must complete the pre-admissions process between October and December.
- Around March, your CGS online application form must be submitted.
- Final selection happens in July/August once application has been reviewed by the Beihua University (CSC).
- The CSC will then send you an agreement letter confirming that they will provide a scholarship for your studies, allowing you to join courses in September.