Beihua University is to receive Chinese government scholarships to study in China, Confucius Institute Scholarship students in China and Jilin provincial government scholarship students eligible institutions. Since 2018, more than 500 foreign students have come from more than 50 countries and regions, covering more than 30 undergraduate programs and more than 20 postgraduate programs. In recent years, as a comprehensive university, the disciplines and specialties of schools have been developing rapidly with a complete range of disciplines covering a wide range of areas and attracting more and more foreign students to study in universities.
Beihua University (BEIHUA) is a provincial comprehensive university with the most extensive scope in Jilin Province. Developing from 1906 and through the merger of three colleges in 1999, now BEIHUA has become a university with three campuses, which together occupy an area of 1,263,700 square meters with a floor space up to 830,300 square meters.
Full-time college post-graduates.
( 二 ) Recruitment Target:
Only new students recruited from overseas directly.
( 三 ) Application Requirement:
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health. Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
( 四 ) Scholarship Coverage
Exemption from registration fees, tuition and accommodation fees on campus;
Monthly CNY 3000 living allowance for masters Comprehensive insurance.
Offering Comprehensive insurance for Government Scholarship Applicants.
( 五 ) Scholarship Coverage
- Firstly apply online (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, the enrollment code of Beihua University is 10201）
After the application online，please submit the below Application Documents to Beihua International Education Exchange Institute Office
- The original and duplicate of Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (to be filled out in Chinese or English).
Download from www.csc.edu.cn or this website.
- Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in the language other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation;
- Duplicates of Graduate Certificate and Degree Certificate and exact English translation.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 800 words.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Originals of foreigners physical examination and the blood test report should be brought to China.
Notice：1）、Application materials will not be accepted by fax. 2）、Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
The above Application Documents should be posted to the below address:
- No. 3999, Binjiang Road, Jilin, Jilin, China. Beihua International Education Exchange Institute Office 111
- Post Code: 132018; Tel: 0086-432-64608517; Fax: 0086-432-64608511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1th March.
Graduate program-Application materials and entering requirements
1. Candidates shall hold the general passport and be in health;
2. Candidates shall be lower than 50 years old;
3. Candidates shall hold bachelor degree equivalent certificate;
4. Candidates’ Chinese level shall reach the required standard by each profession.
1. “Application Form for International Students to Study in Beihua University, China”;
2. Copy of passport data page;
3. Certificate of HSK Chinese proficiency test;
4. Notarized copy of diploma above a Bachelor’s Degree and transcripts (in English or Chinese);
5. Two recommendations by an associate professor or above.
1. After receiving full and complete materials, International Student Office checks them and conducts entrance procedures. About 2 weeks later, “Beihua University Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China” (Form JW202)will be sent to the student at the address provided by the student.
2. The student goes to Chinese Embassy and Consulate in his/her country to get a visa for studying in China with “Beihua University Admission Notice” and “Visa Application Form for International Students to Study in China”.
3. The student should follow strictly the instructions of time and place in “Beihua University Admission Notice” to register. If delayed without granting, registration will be rejected by the school.
Online Application form http://beihua.apply.cucas.cn/en/index