About Chinese Government ScholarshipsIf you want to apply for BISU scholarships, keep these points in mind
- You can only apply for BISU scholarships if you’ve been pre-admitted
- There are two types of scholarship, CGS (Chinese Government Scholarship) which you can apply for if your country has diplomatic ties to China and takes part in cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships which you can get as one or more years. Deadline is 31st May.
Do Your ResearchIf you are interested in BISU scholarships, you must first be accepted into one of our degree programs before being considered for funding. However, once accepted in these competitive programs, you could be in line for an individual scholarship to further your studies. Consider grade requirements, which will affect your chances of receiving a scholarship; get information about the different scholarships available; and work with an advisor to assess eligibility and contributions made on your behalf.
Who Is EligibleFor a eligibility requirements, Beijing International Studies University applicants must not be Chinese citizens or under the age of 18 for undergraduate degree programs. In addition, applicants must have a healthy mental and physical condition and meet all other requirements. Applicants should not have been awarded another scholarship from any other source or be pre-admitted before being considered for our CSC scholarship program.
Filling The Form Step By StepTo complete the CSC scholarship application for Beijing International Studies University, please follow these steps in the following order:
Go to your CSC account and fill in a profile with all your details.
Look for an inline scholarship application form and fill that in using your same email address.
Once you have applied to more than one university, you will need to create new accounts. Keep the number of that agency for each university you are applying for, then enter it into the form that is currently open on your CSC account. First select which type of scholarship would be most appropriate for your level of study, then enter all other details before clicking "submit" at the bottom of the form. Finally download this applied-for form so you can keep a copy after submitting it permanently online. If needed, take hardcopies with any other documents required by Beijing International Studies University when submitting this required document
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipBeijing International Studies University is one of the leading universities in China for recruiting CSC scholarship holders each year. There are many applications, and competition is strong. To improve your chances of receiving the scholarship, make sure to follow these steps:
- Only send necessary documents (at least you'll be sure they're right
- Be sure to fill out both an application form and a special university application if asked
- If universities require time to verify hard copies of documents separately from soft copies, then resubmit them separately or all at once with your application form
- Double check your application before sending it off by making sure that all necessary information has been provided. Believe me! It's worth it!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameCSC Scholarships are only available to CGS students. To apply for one, you must do so through Beijing International Studies University’s college admission process. The application process is divided into 3 stages:
- Stage 1: the Pre-admissions process. You need pre-admissions between October and February
- Stage 2 - applying for a CGS online application form with the required documentation by April
- Stage 3 - selecting potential recipients in May or June
The scholarships are granted in July or August, when participants are selected to join the course starting