Good To KnowIn order to ensure you’re eligible one of two things apply
- You must have been accepted for a place at BJTU for one or more courses -You must have received a scholarship offer from BJTU If neither apply, you can still find out if you’re eligible by contacting the University. Deadline is the 31st of May.
Do Your ResearchThe scholarships we award at Beijing Jiaotong University are for students who have been accepted into one of our degree programs. These scholarships are highly competitive and difficult to get, but if you're awarded a place in one of BJTU's bachelor or master degree courses you'll either be eligible to access funding (via an individual scholarship) to help with your studies.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIf you are not eligible for Beijing Jiaotong University’s CSC Scholarship, your application will not be considered. The following items are required for eligibility:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and you must have fully functioning brain and body.
- The age requirements vary by program; master’s programs can be up to 35 years old while doctoral programs can range between 45 to 50 years old
- Applicants who are pre-admitted into the university are more likely to receive the scholarship.
- You cannot have already received another scholarship offer from CSE.
- Universities outside CSE cannot nominate applicants as potential students on behalf of our university - this includes international universities in China or overseas campuses of Chinese universities abroad.
Filling The FormIf you’re applying for the CSC scholarship at Beijing Jiaotong University (https://campuschina.org please complete the application form as follows:
Go to our website and create a profile with all your details – we use this information to give you a number of different scholarships tailored to your qualifications and interests, which will be available on our site soon.
Follow the link below, which will take you to an online form; fill it up carefully with accurate details, remembering that any false or misleading details may jeopardize your chances of winning one of these awards. If you are applying for more than one scholarship, don't forget to complete another account!
Different types of scholarships are available for different programs – find out how much money is on offer by clicking on each program type at https://campuschina.org Remember that if this is your first time completing an application, then be sure to read through our instructions before submitting!
Follow instructions provided by us or the university’s agent responsible for managing applications before submitting anything electronically - be sure not to miss steps like attaching any required documents! Submitting electronically might seem straightforward but it's full of pitfalls so make sure all necessary steps are taken before clicking submit!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipBeijing Jiaotong University is one of China's leading universities, and selects potential CSC scholars with a cluster selection process. The competition level is high, and many excellent applicants apply for the scholarship every year. If you want to be recommended by Beijing Jiaotong University in 2022, follow these guidelines:
- Check for university websites to see if a separate application form is required in addition to the CSC application form
- Double-check your application form before typing in your document uploads-- submit any forms without having all required documents or with incorrect information will be rejected from being processed
- Get two recommendation letters from previous professors! Having such letters gives you an edge against other applicants.
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe process of applying for a Beijing Jiaotong University scholarship will take approximately this much time:
- Pre-admissions: apply between October and February
- CGS online application form: submit between April and June
- Selection by Beijing Jiaotong University: estimate in May or June
- Who qualifies to apply for the CSC scholarship? anyone who starts a masters degree program in 2022.
Good luck! can't wait to hear from you!