Good To KnowHere are some helpful facts to know about applying for scholarships
- BNU scholarships are only available to people who have already applied for admission
- There are two types of scholarships, CGS, which are funded by the Chinese government for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships, which can only be awarded one at a time. If you want to apply for all expenses related to your studies, you will need to contact BNU before deadline on May 31st.
Do Your ResearchTo be considered for university, you must first apply for and gain admission in to a degree program. Once you're accepted by our university, we offer scholarships to help with your studies.
- Information about different BNU scholarships can be found here
- Get information about what grade (or overall GPA) is needed to improve your chances of receiving scholarship funding
- Seek support from an advisor who can assess your eligibility and make sure all requirements are met
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipTo apply for a Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and healthy body.
- Your eligibility is determined by the program in which you are applying.
- You cannot have reached 35 years of age when applying to Master’s programs or 45 when applying to Doctoral programs.
- You must be preadmitted for your application to be considered and recommended for CSC scholarship by Beijing Normal University.
- If you have been awarded another scholarship, either from Beijing Normal University or another school, then your application will not be accepted or considered.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIn order to apply for the CProtocol scholarship at Beijing Normal University, please follow these steps:
- Go to this website and create a profile including all your qualifications
- Fill out the "application form" that appears once you have created an account
- Write down the agency's number that is in charge of processing all applications to different university scholarships on this form, irrespective of whether you are applying for more than one university or not.
- Press the "Submit" button after filling in all required details truthfully and without fabricating them - remember, fraudulent applications will be detected!
- Download your submitted application so you can keep it with other paperwork - if needed, take a hard copy of it too and file it with your other documents; you may need this document in case there is an urgency while submitting the application".
Maximize Your Success ChancesBeijing Normal University is one of the leading universities in China that selects CSC scholarship recipients through a rigorous process. Many applicants are received for the CSC scholarship each year, but competition is high. Here are some ways you can increase your chances of being recommended by Beijing Normal University for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check on their website what documents are required. Universities will ask for different documents, so make sure to not submit the same set of documents across all universities you apply to
- If necessary, check if there’s an additional application form required with the CSC Scholarship application form; some schools might require this as well
- Provide soft copies of your documents alongside your application form if once they verify them, scholars want hard copies sent over afterwards; submit hard copies before waiting too long or risk missing out!
- Doublecheck that all text boxes on your application form have been filled out correctly before submitting it. Having two recommendation letters from previous professors provides more value to an applicant’s application and will help them be chosen more often than not."
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines]
Let’s begin with pre-admissions, which can happen any time from October through February. The CSC online application form must be completed for between April and June of the same year. Mentioned before is that final selections may happen in May or June and then, following review of the candidate’s profile, an acceptance reward will occur in July or August and lastly acceptance follow through will be possible to take place in September. I wish you luck with your applications!