China Scholarship Council FactsTo help you get accepted to BTBU, keep the following points in mind
- BTBU scholarships are only available if you are already admitted
- There are two types of scholarships that BTBU offers. These are either Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) or Tuition Scholarships which cover one semester up to four semesters
- If you would like multiple scholarship aid packages, please email the University before 31st May.
Before Filling The ApplicationHow to Apply
- Be accepted into one of our university programs first
- Selections are competitive so admissions are selective
- Once you're admitted, there are multiple scholarship options available for furthering your studies. This includes undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as both full and partial reimbursement living expenses
- With the help of an advisor, assess your eligibility by ensuring that all documentation has been filed correctly
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipBeijing Technology and Business University requires that applicants meet the following criteria to be eligible for one of its scholarships:
- Should not be citizens of China and should possess a sound mind and body.
- There are different age requirements depending on the program; Master’s programs require no more than 35 years, while Doctoral programs need no more than 45.
- You must pre-apply before any other university may nominate you as a candidate for one of CSC’s scholarships.
How To ApplyIf you are applying for the Beijing Technology and Business University scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
- Create an account with all your necessary details
- Fill in a form that is automatically generated when you access the CSC website
- Choose a program and the corresponding scholarship
- Enter your agency number in order to apply for a particular scholarship
- Hence, enter this number when filling out the form
- This application will then be submitted online or sent by email (.pdf) to anyone who requests it (.pdf)
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipBeijing Technology and Business University is one of the leading Chinese universities that select students for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. Selection is competitive, and each year there are many applicants for it.
Here are four ways to improve your chances of being recommended by Beijing Technology and Business University for the CSC scholarship in 2022:
Familiarize yourself with what's required by BTBU- check their website to make sure you don't miss any important documents you need, as each university typically requests different documents.
Apply only if they require a separate application form or if they specify that softball copies will be sufficient.
Doublecheck your application form before submitting, to ensure you have provided all necessary information and documentation.
Get two recommendation letters from previous professors- these can play an integral part in your application's success, so try to get them from different professors to offer both perspectives on your work.
When To Apply And Wait For ResultsThe CSC scholarship application process through Beijing Technology and Business University takes the following time:
- Pre-admissions must be done between October and February
- The CGS online form must be submitted by April
- Selection is around May – June.
- After reviewing your application, the CSC will approve your scholarship for September at end of July or early August. Congratulations on being accepted into the course!