Consider This-If you’re an out-of-state student, scholarships lead to a significant financial savings on tuition and can also help with living expenses. -You can apply for one or more of the BUCT’s many scholarships at the same time. To find out what combinations are allowable, contact BUCT directly before the 31st May deadline.
Before Applying- If you are accepted to BUCT’s type B scholarships, you will be considered for funding through individual scholarships once you are enrolled at the university.
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses, but are awarded on a competitive basis.
- You need to have studied at least 2 years of college or university level courses in order to apply for a scholarship.
Eligible StudentsIf you haven’t met the eligibility requirements outlined by Beijing University of Chemical Technology, your application form won’t “have a chance to be recommended as a candidate for scholarship from CSC.”
- To be eligible to apply for a CCS scholarship at BUCT, you have to meet certain standards:
- Must hold citizenship of another country and sound mind and body
- Different programs have different age requirements--the current Master's requirement is 35 years old or less with bachelor's degree; Doctoral programs require 45 years old or less with master's degree--application must be pre-admitted for consideration
- Applicant must not already have an offer from another scholarship which then makes them ineligible.
- nd Part: I know that may seem like a whole lot of information on what goes into being eligible, but it really simplifies things because if you meet all these requirements, chances are you will get your application approved.
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Beijing University of Chemical Technology (C-SU), fill out the following form. First, go to our website and create a profile with all your details. Then you will be able to see an inline application form that you can fill in; Make sure that you are filling it out for multiple scholarships if that is what you want. Next, note down the name of the agency in charge of your specific scholarship, like CSC’s Helps International Student Office (HISO). In the HISO section of your online application, type in their agency number as well as any other information they request. Different scholarships have different requirements so make sure you choose one that matches with your level of study. When finished filling everything out, click submit to send us your form.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipBeijing University of Chemical Technology is one of China’s top universities for the CSC Scholarship. It usually selects candidates through a rigorous selection process, with many applications received for this scholarship each year.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology asks for different documents each year, so be sure to check the website to know what they are. If they ask for more than one form of application, you must submit it. They will normally need some time to verify your documents before taking hard copies (especially if they ask for more than one form and letter). Double and triple-check your application before submitting it: if you provide all the necessary information and documents you increase your chances of success.
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesThe process and timeline for applying for a Beijing University of Chemical Technology scholarship:
- First, the CSC scholarship has an application window which spans from October to February. Pleases note you must submit the pre-admissions by then;
- Next, you need to submit the required forms by April;
- You will be selected for the CSC scholarship in May and June. There is a review stage between July and August;
- The CSC will either reject or approve your application shortly after your review stage - please note that this stage can happen anytime between July and August. Good luck!