Good To KnowWith the following points in mind, BUCM scholarships may be easier to find
- You need to be pre-accepted for a course here to be considered -BUCM scholarships come in two varieties; CGS (or China Government Scholarships) which cover tuition fees and Tuition Scholarships which cover other costs. You can apply for multiple BUCM scholarships, but you have to contact the university about combinations of awards available. Deadline is 31st May.
First StepsScholarships at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine are for people who have been accepted to a degree program. They come in different “types”- A, B, or C- and scholarships A have the highest academic requirements. But if you qualify for a type C scholarship, they will help cover both tuition fees and living expenses. Talk to us!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsThese requirements apply to all candidates:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and possess sound mind and healthy body.
- Eligible programs have different age requirements: Master’s is 35 and Doctoral is 45, you should hold a bachelor’s degree for the latter.
- You can only register for an application that Beijing University of Chinese Medicine has pre-admitted you for to apply.
Also, you cannot have another scholarship offered by another university.
Filling The FormTo apply for the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (CSC) scholarship, you need to:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile for yourself with all your relevant details.
- Fill out an online application form and click on submit.
- Elect the appropriate scholarship based on your study level and qualifications and enter that number in the application form you're filling out on CRC website; different types of scholarships are available for different programmes; ensure they match what you've set out previously in your profile.
- Provide true information about your qualifications & personal details; don't make up any such details or information such as names or addresses (if needed, take a copy of this form to submit it later).
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipBeijing University of Chinese Medicine is one of the leading universities in China that select candidates for the CSC scholarship. The competition to get a slot on the scholarship is high, and many applications are received every year.
Here's how you can increase your own chances of getting the CSC Scholarship from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine for 2022:
- Check their website to find out what documents they ask for - each university will require different ones. So don't submit the same set of documents to all colleges without checking first!
- If some schools ask for an additional application form, make sure you submit it separately; some will ask specifically about this!
- Submit hard copies if required. Some schools may take longer than others before they can begin evaluating documents, so it's best to submit them along with your application form.
- Check all needed information on your application carefully before submitting; make any changes if necessary before hitting 'submit'.
- Ask two professors for recommendations (always get recommendations from different professors!). You'll want them both to recommend you or it doesn't really help!
Target Dates For Applying And Results-Apply for the CSC Scholarship by completing CU’s pre-admissions process between October and February
- Submit your application form to CU via the online selection process by April
- The scholarship selection will take place around May – June
- After reviewing, the CSC will approve your application, so that you can apply for a course starting September.
We wish you luck with applying!