China Scholarship Council Facts
We hope this information proves useful:
- Only students who have been accepted to CMU can apply for a scholarship;
- There are two different types of scholarships, CGS - funded by the Chinese government and open only to countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges - and Tuition Scholarships which you can apply for during your final year (or years) at high school;
- You must contact the University before applying for any CMU scholarship packages as there are some combinations that will not be honoured;
Before Filling The Application
Capital Medical University offers Type-B scholarships to prospective students who are accepted into one of their degree programs. They're highly competitive, requiring high grades for eligibility. Once accepted into the university, you may be offered one of these type-B scholarships to help cover tuition fees and living expenses while you pursue your studies. Your grade will play a significant role in what type of scholarship you may be offered!
- Must not be a citizen of China
- Must have health and sound mind that is eligible
- Different programs have different age requirements that are eligible for applying for. Be careful to check your program’s eligibility requirements.
Pre-Admission Qualifies Subject Matter Expert/Faculty Liaison or Advisor Endorsement Form is Required If accepted, applicants are required to fill out this form before application deadlines. Scholarships are only available for students who are pre-admitted into school within the Capital Medical University’s College of Global Studies (CGS) through the CSC Scholarship Program applications process.
Filling The Application Form Details
If you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Capital Medical University, here's how to fill out the online application form:
- Go to the CSC official website and set up your account with all your personal details
- You'll see an inline application form come up on the webpage - just fill in all the required information for each field
- If you're applying for more than one university, don't fill out that part of the form - just go ahead and set up an account with that university separately or do it now!
- Note down this university's phone number for later on, either now or when filling out their online application page...
- When you get to Capital Medical University's page, remember to enter our agency number (the number is "540") in order to be eligible for our scholarships! It might also take some time - but different types of scholarships are available depending on whether you’re a student or a staff member and what program level it is! For more information on what type of scholarship might suit your study level best, find our "Scholar Program" link here... But if yours falls under any other category of award then look below under "Student Insight". Scroll down until you see where it says "Click
Maximize Your Success Chances
If you wish to apply for the CSC Scholarship at Capital Medical University in 2022, please ensure that you provide all of the required documents and information. Carefully check your application form before submitting it to the university. Get two recommendation letters from your professors, and submit them with your application.
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council
The following time frames are indicative.
- Application Deadline: October through February
- Online form submission deadline: April
- CGS selection process: May through June
- After review, the CSC will approve your application for the scholarship in July or August so you can take up your course by September. Good luck with your applications!