Good To KnowThere are two types of scholarship - Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS), which are funded by the government to countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships. To apply you must have been admitted to CUPS by 31 May. Start applying for scholarships soon, as they will only fund students who have already accepted their offer of study.
Before ApplyingCapital University of Physical Education and Sports offers type B scholarships to applicants who are accepted into one of the university’s degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. If you are approved, you can access funding for your studies through private scholarships. CUPS has various scholarship opportunities available - find out which suit you best. Work with an advisor to ensure that all requirements have been met before accepting any offer of acceptance or offer of scholarship.
Eligible StudentsCapital University of Physical Education and Sports does not accept applications for its CSC scholarship unless the applicant meets certain criteria. The university requires candidates to:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen of sound mind and body
- Meet age requirements specific to each program
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Be admitted into the program that is being considered for application or have been preadmitted before being able to be recommended by CUPS for CSC scholarship eligibility.
An applicant cannot be nominated by more than one university, and this scholarship applicant must not already have an offer from another scholarship program.
Filling The FormIf you intend to apply for the CSC scholarship at Capital University of Physical Education and Sports, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the CSC website and create a profile where you enter all your details; this is done inline on the homepage.
Step 2: When applying for more than one scholarship, do not use the same account you used to create your profile - instead, create a new account specifically for that scholarship.
Step 3: Note down which agency will be in charge of applications for that university - then enter their number into the application page on this website.
Different types of scholarships are available depending on study level - so choose which one suits you best. Complete all required information, being sure it is true and correct - don't make anything up! Press Submit when done filling out your application form.Finally, download what you have submitted as a PDF file and keep it filed with other important documents. If needed, take a hard copy with you too!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipCapital University of Physical Education and Sports is one of China’s leading higher education institutions. Located in Changsha, CSC accepts eligible candidates through a rigorous selection process. Competition runs high for this scholarship with many applying annually, so take these steps to help increase your chances now:
- Visit the university website to see what documents are needed, as each university has its own set of requirements. Don’t blindly submit the same documents to every college if asked for different ones
- If your school requires an application form outside of the CSC form, we need you to complete that separately and upload it with this application. Some schools will ask for this – but not all – so double-check first and always follow any instructions given by the school itself!
- Once you have uploaded and submitted your information and material (hard copies or digital copies), make sure everything you have submitted is accurate before clicking on “confirm”! Check thoroughly before submitting anything to us – go over everything at least two times!
Some universities will also require recommendation letters from professors who know you well - such as those who've taught you directly or awarded grades/marks at previous stages in your education we highly recommend including two should they be required!"