Things To ConsiderAvoiding these common mistakes will help you succeed
- Only pre-admitted students are eligible for CAFA scholarships
- There are two types of scholarships, government-funded Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) and Tuition Scholarships (TS). Scholarships can be requested individually, but only certain combinations of CGS and TS are acceptable. Deadline for application is 31st May.
Before Filling The ApplicationCentral Academy of Fine Arts maintains a number of different type-B scholarships, which are highly competitive. Students should first be accepted into one of the CAFA degree programs that offers these scholarships, which are selective admissions.
Once enrollment is confirmed by Central Academy of Fine Arts, type-B scholars can access funding to further their studies through individual bids for financial assistance. ̶ Does the scholarship cover both tuition fees and living expenses?
Before your college funding can be successfully awarded at CAFA, you must meet eligibility requirements. Work closely with an advisor so they assess your needs and help ensure it meets university standards!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsCentral Academy of Fine Arts is not willing to recommend you for a CSC scholarship unless you meet eligibility requirements. So, what do they require from candidates? First, applicants must be citizens of a country other than China and they must be in good mental and physical health. Different programs have different age requirements; master's programs typically start at 35 years old without previous degree-holding experience while doctoral programs start at 45 years old with prior degree-holding experience. CSC scholarships are only offered for pre-admitted applicants; you can't apply if you already hold another scholarship elsewhere or if another university has nominated you as a candidate for the scholarship.
Filling The FormTo apply for the CST scholarship, please follow these steps:
Create a profile on the CST website including all your personal details. From there, you will be able to see an inline application form. Fill it out and if you are applying for multiple scholarships, create new accounts with different universities listed in each one. Different types of scholarship are available for different programs; select one that suits your current study level. Fill in all the required information asked in the form, ensuring that it is true; do not exaggerate any details or make anything up. Click on submit this button once you have finished filling out the form and downloaded it onto your computer for future reference if needed. This will not be an official hard copy so keep a record of what changes have been made to the original copy to avoid confusion later on.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipCommon mistakes in applying for the CSC scholarship at Central Academy of Fine Arts include not seeing the website requirements; not checking if separate applications are required; providing hard copies when soft copies are required; not filling out the application form properly before submitting it.
You can improve your chances of being accepted by following these guidelines:
- check carefully what is expected on the website, and be sure to follow specific instructions;
- submit only when you have completed all the necessary tasks, having ready all supporting documentation and instructional paperwork in hand before doing so;
- contact an admissions office representative if you need clarification about any accompanying documentation or instructions prior to completing an application form which you may find confusing or excessively long
When To Apply And Wait For Results-Central Academy of Fine Arts’s CSC Scholarship application timeline will be as follows:
- Applying for the scholarship will take the following periods of time for each process.
'-Pre-admissions can range from October to February.
'-The online application form must be submitted by April.
'-After review, an applicant may get approval for the scholarship in July to August, depending on when they are enrolling in a course at Central Academy of Fine Arts.