Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsKnowing these points should help: CCNU scholarships are only available to people who have been pre-admitted, not just any student. There are two types of scholarships you can apply for at CCNU, namely Chinese Gratuities Scholarships and Scholarships for Tuition Costs. You can apply for as many CGS as you want but there may be a limit on the number of tuition ones. Deadline is 31st May.
Before ApplyingIf you are accepted into one of Central China Normal University's degree programs, you may be eligible for scholarships. Our university is highly selective and competitive - but once you're admitted, it can provide funding to help further your studies. There are different scholarship options available at CCNU - find out what the requirements are for each one before applying. work with an advisor so they can assess your eligibility and make sure that all requirements have been met.
Who Is EligibleCentral China Normal University requires certain conditions before an application form is eligible for the CSC scholarship award. To qualify, you must be a citizen of a country other than China and must have sound mind and body.
Central China Normal University offers master’s degrees with different age limits, doctorates with master’s degrees, pre-admission enrollment to be considered for the award by applying to the university. Students already granted scholarships will not be considered for this scholarship. Candidates cannot also apply if nominated by another university for this scholarship.
How To ApplyIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Central China Normal University (CUS), you must fill out the following form on their official website:
- Gop to the CUS official site and create an account with your details
- You will see an inline application form. Fill it out
- If you are applying for multiple scholarships, make sure to create a separate account for each one of them. For example, if you apply to both Cranfield University and MIT, then create two separate profiles on the site instead of just one for all two scholarships you have applied for
- Follow instructions from each university's website about which agency is responsible for accepting application
signatures - enter that number when filling out the online application with CUS's forms in order to attach your documents . Different types of scholarships are available, so find one that suits your field of study or level . Complete with details asked in the form - ensure they are original and not manufactured . Submit with " submit button ". Save copies electronically after submission if possible; alternatively duly authorized hard copies may be filed per pattern authorized . This will apply only till this year end or until later found otherwise by concerned authority or party making declaration about filing pattern required by same due orders per applicable set of conditions , is amended
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipCentral China Normal University is one of China’s leading universities and selection for top scholarship is very competitive. To increase your chances, follow these steps:
- Check the website to see which documents are required; some universities may ask for more than what you need
- If you need to supply a separate form as well as the CSC form, make sure this information is clearly provided.
- Submit soft copies (via email) as well as hard copies if it takes time for the university to verify your original documents.
- Double check that all necessary information and documents have been supplied before submission. Lastly, make sure you attach two recommendation letters from previous professors; recommendations help carry weight in evaluating applications and having them from two different teachers will give your application an even better chance of success!