About Chinese Government ScholarshipsTo apply for a scholarship to CCU, remember the following
- It’s only open to pre-admitted students
- There are two types of scholarships: CGS, which are Chinese government scholarships and awarded according to diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges. The Tuition Scholarships are linked to individual years at CCU. To apply for a scholarship from CCU, you need to adhere to certain criteria and submit your application by 31st May.
First StepsTo be considered for a Changchun University scholarship type-B, you must first be admitted to one of our degree programs. These are highly competitive admissions, and selective too. Once you've done so, though, individual scholarships are available to fund the subsequent studies
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipThe application form you are completing doesn't meet the eligibility requirements for consideration for the CCS scholarship. Here is what is necessary:
- You must not be a citizen of China or have a sound mind and healthy body
- There are age requirements depending on which program you want to study. For example, master's programs can be applied to before the age of 35, but doctoral students need to be 40 or older with master's degrees under their belt. These prerequisites must be met in order for your application to qualify even though it might go unaccepted
But here are some things that disqualify applicants: involvement in another scholarship, being nominated by someone who isn't affiliated with us, or if you've already been accepted by one of our sister schools (unless they don’t offer scholarships).
How To ApplyTiny Link to Join 5min 2022-08-26
If you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Changchun University, fill out the application form in this way:
Your first steps are to create a profile on the CSC website and fill out all your details.
You will see an inline application form. Fill it in for each university you are applying for. If you're applying for more than one, don't forget to create a different account for each agency/university!
The universities have their own websites with an agency in charge of accepting applications - so before submitting your completed form on the CSC site, select the right number from their list. Different types of scholarships are available depending on what program you're studying - so choose what matches your course! Remember that all fields must be true and not fabricated at any point during this process or else there could be serious consequences.
Once completed, attach any needed supporting documents (such as linking certificates) and submit your completed form via email or post! Finally, keep a copy of everything either electronically or physically with copies filed away securely if necessary.
Maximize Your Success ChancesTo have a chance of being recommended for the Changchun University's CSC scholarship next year, you should do the following:
- Check the university website to find out what documents they require - different universities will want a different set of documents. Make sure not to submit all your documentation for all universities as it could lead to duplication
- If individual university applications are required, fill those in as well as the central application form - some may request this
- Double-check that you have provided all required documentation in your application before pressing "submit".
- "Get two recommendation letters from previous professors." These bring added value to your application and having two recommendations is an excellent idea.
When To Apply And Wait For Results- Pre-admissions open October to February.
- You should submit your CGS application from April to May
- The Changchun University will select applicants from June to July
- Once selected, the CSC will approve your application from July to August so you can start in September.