Consider ThisCUST offers scholarships that are not awarded to students who are not already enrolled. There are two types of scholarships; those organized by Beijing for students with diplomatic ties (CGS) and those organized by CUST (Tuition Scholarship). You can request any one of these, providing you contact the University to find out if they will award you with multiple scholarships within the same category. Deadline is 31st May.
Do Your ResearchIn order to be eligible for one of the university's scholarship programs, you must first gain admittance into a degree program. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. If admitted, students could have access to funding towards their studies through scholarships.
Students can find out more about the different scholarship options by checking out the information available at Changchun University of Science and Technology or by talking with an advisor on campus to assess eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met.
Who Is EligibleChangchun University of Science and Technology will only permit an application to be considered for the CGS scholarship if the applicant meets certain eligibility requirements. Most importantly, they must not be a citizen of China, and it is essential that they are mentally and physically fit. Candidates can apply for any of three programs at different ages but must meet more stringent age requirements in doctoral programs (45 years) than in master's level programs (35 years).
Changchun University of Science and Technology will not recommend your application to other universities if you have already received some other scholarship elsewhere. It also requests that no university nominate you for CSC scholarships while applying elsewhere.
Filling The Form Step By StepTo apply for the Changchun University of Science and Technology Scholarship:
Go to the CSC website and create an account with your details.
You will see an inline form to fill in, with a list of all the details needed for your application.
Different scholarship programs are available depending on what you’re studying. For example, business students might apply for the Employer Award program. Choose whichever scholarship fits your background and education level best, and fill in all of the required fields accordingly. Don’t forge any claims or information- give accurate information about yourself so that you have a decent chance of being accepted! Click submit when ready, then download your application form as proof of applying should you need it again in future.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipChangchun University of Science and Technology is a leading Chinese university. In order to be selected for the Changchun University of Science and Technology CSC scholarship, it's important to be aware of exactly what's required. Here are a few top tips:
- Make sure that you have not mistakenly submitted the same documents for every university. Some universities may require different sets of documents altogether
- If a separate application form is required, make sure that you check this and include it with your CSC scholarship form as well as any other relevant documentation
- It may take some time for confirmation from universities so send your documents in advance as well as submitting your electronic version with your application form when possible
- When writing an academic reference, try not to refer back to more than two professors as this will weaken their support for you as the applicant's supervisor rather than an impartial witness saying good things about them; we recommend getting at least two references from previous teachers."
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesChangchun University of Science and Technology is currently accepting applications for the CSC Scholarship. The process, as explained below, can take up to six months.
- Pre-admissions: you must submit pre-admissions between October and February.
- CGS Online Application Form: though the CGS will not open until next April, you can submit your application form by April.
- "Selection": this process will happen around May – June and will be handled by Changchun University of Science and Technology individually.
- "Approval": after reviewing your application files from July – August, CSC will