Things To ConsiderThe following points might be helpful
- Only incoming CDUTCM students can get scholarships
- There are two types of scholarships, CGS (Chinese government subsidized) and Tuition Scholarships. You must apply to the University to see what combinations are acceptable for these scholarships. Deadline is 31st May.
Before Filling The Application- Be accepted into a CDUTCM undergraduate program
- Have a high grade point average
- Work with your school’s advisor to be assessed for eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met
Who Is EligibleTo be eligible for a scholarship to study at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must not be a citizen of China and have sound mind and body.
- Different programs have different age restrictions.
- The applicant should not hold another scholarship already offered to them. Other universities should not nominate applicants as Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine scholars for this program.
Filling The FormIf you plan to apply for the CSC scholarship at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, fill out the following steps:
Visit the CSC website and create a profile with all your personal details.
Find an inline application form. Fill it in.
If you are applying for more than one university, you cannot do so from this account so create a new profile for each one.
Contact each university’s scholarship agency to get their application codes.
Enter this agency number on CSC’s online application form when it asks to which agency should this information be sent? Different types of scholarships are available for different programs so choose the one that matches what you are studying, if it is available by then? Fill in all required fields and make sure they are true and don't fabricate any details while doing so. Click “Submit” button when done filling up the form which will start submitting your registration."");break;case"students":document.getElementsByName("curriculum-vitae").value=compare_role_qualifications();submit();break;case"applicant":document.getElementsByName("curriculum-vitae").value=compare_role_qualifications();submit
Improve Your ChancesOne of China’s top universities, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, offers the CSC Scholarship after a rigorous selection process. Applications are considered for these scholarships each year. To be selected for the CSC Scholarship, do the following to increase your chances:
- Check whether additional documents are required or not by visiting their website. Some universities will ask for this
- If your university asks you to verify your documents before acceptance, submit them as well as the application form together in one package though email or post; take care with verifying what you need before sending anything
- Double check your application form for any required subjects and information before submitting it; make sure everything reads like it should! After this make sure to get two recommendation letters from previous teachers; these recommendations will strengthen an application's chances of being accepted.
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameApplication for the Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CSC) scholarship:
- Pre-admissions: take place between October and February. CGS Online Application Form submission: should happen by April.
SELECTION PROCESS: we will review your application and provide our results, yes or no, by July/August. If we say no, for this year then that means that you will be able to reapply for next year's selection process in May/June 2022.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATIONS!