About Chinese Government ScholarshipsThis should help you
- CCOM scholarships are not awarded to students who have not already applied
- There are two types of CCOM scholarships, China Government Scholarships (CGS) and Tuition Scholarships. You can request multiple CCOM scholarships, but you must check with the University to be sure that they will accept the combined scholarship pieces. Deadline is 31st May.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsChina Conservatory of Music offers two different types of scholarships. Type A scholarships are for undergraduate degrees and Type B scholarships are for postgraduate. These scholarships vary in criteria and eligibility requirements and it’s important to contact an advisor before applying to find out which type you’re eligible for.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipTo be eligible for the CCS scholarship from China Conservatory of Music, you must:
- Be a resident of a country other than China and be of sound mind and body. Different programs have different age requirements
- Not be over 35 for Master’s applicants or 45 for Doctoral applicants. Must hold a bachelor's degree if under 35 or a master's degree if over 35
- Be preadmitted, meaning that you must have been accepted to an academic program before applying for the scholarship at China Conservatory of Music
- Not already have another scholarship offer
- Not be nominated by any other university as a CGS candidate Accordingly, your application form will not stand much chance of being considered by China Conservatory of Music as being eligible.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you’re planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at China Conservatory of Music, here’s what to do:
Go to the CSC Website and create a profile. Submit your details.
Create a new account on our site for each scholarship you apply; only then can we track your progress.
For each university that you want us to consider, contact them directly and ask them for their agency number (you'll end up with several).
Enter this number into the CSC Website where we ask for it – this will ensure that all of your applications go through; we won't know which ones we've received unless they're tracked.
The process of applying is free and takes around 5 minutes – although it can take up to 10 days if there's a big queue of applicants. Each program, tutor or specialized area has different types of scholarships available so make sure to check before applying. Fill in all the information about yourself as true as possible - don
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipChina Conservatory of Music is among the top-ranking Chinese universities for Chinese CSC Scholarship, and the competition level is very high. China Conservatory of Music selects candidates through rigorous process - with many applications every year. Increases chances of being selected for CSC scholarship:
- Check university website to verify their requirements and find out what documents to submit. Differing requirements based on each university means you should not blindly send in the same set of documents everywhere you apply.
- Check if requesting another form in addition to your application (often needed for international students).
- If university asks for verification after receiving hard copies, make sure you submit soft copy as well, plus all other required information (including recommendation letters).
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilThe application process for China Conservatory of Music’s CSC scholarship takes the following times:
- Pre-admissions must be applied for between October and February
- The online application form must be submitted by April
- The China Conservatory of Music holds its annual competition around May to June. You can expect a response from this around July or August, approving your scholarship which you can then take up in September. good luck with your applications!