About Chinese Government ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at CTGU, here are some points to know.
A) The university offer scholarships only to students who have already been admitted;
B) CTGU offers two types of scholarships: Chinese Government Grants (CGS) and Tuition Scholarships (1 year). You can apply for one or both. Applications for CGS are free each year, but there's an application fee to consider if you want to take up an offer of tuition funding over the course of several years.
C) You can request multiple awards, but not all scholarships can be combined with one another so please check before applying more than one scholarship offer in the same application. The deadline is May 31st
Before Filling The Application- CTGU's scholarships are only for people who have been accepted for a degree program.
- The selection process is extremely competitive so it is important to meet our university's criteria before being considered
- Once you have been approved, you can apply these individual scholarships to cover either tuition fees or living expenses.
- To stand the best possible chance of being awarded one, it is important that you keep your grades up by studying hard - particularly in your compulsory subjects.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIn order to get a CSC scholarship from China Three Gorges University, you must meet certain requirements. Here they are:
- You must be a citizen of a country outside of China, and have a sound body and mind
- There are age requirements for different programs. For Masters programmes you cannot be over 35 years old; for Doctoral programmes you cannot be over 45 years old
- You must fill in an application form in order to be considered for the scholarship - if this is done when you are applying to another institution it will not happen
- You should not already have any other scholarship or fellowship offers
- Other universities should not nominate applicants as CGS candidates for the CSC scholarship."
Application FormTo apply for the scholarship at China Three Gorges University, please create a profile with your details on the CSC website. Fill out the inline application form. To apply to more than one university, you'll need to create a new account with an agency for each university. Then select your preferred scholarship from those available, and fill in all of the required details. Finally click submit and download a copy of your completed application form before filing it with other documents as required.
Maximize Your Success ChancesChina Three Gorges University is one of the leading universities in China where qualified applicants are selected for the CSC scholarship through an extremely rigorous selection process. It is a hard-fought competition and many applicants apply each year.
Here's how you can increase your chances of being awarded a scholarship:
- Visit their website to identify all the documents that they will need, and make sure that you submit them separately. Universities will ask for slightly different sets of documents, so if you're doing personal statements for multiple institutions it's important not to blindly provide identical submissions to them all, such as transcripts or course descriptions which would be redundant to submit more than once;
- If there is a separate application form needed in addition to the online application, make sure these requirements are met before submitting hard copies;
- Double check your form before submitting it - ensure that any required documents have been included and finally click “submit” with confidence.
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsBelow is the timeline recommended by CSC for applying for their scholarship in China Three Gorges University. If you are considering applying, please be aware of these time limits:
- Application form submitted by April
- Selection will happen in late May to early June
- The CSC award will be approved in July to early August.