China University of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship in China
China University of Geosciences International Freshman Scholarship in China, Applications are invited for CUG’s International Freshman Scholarship for an academic year. Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the international (Non-Chinese) students.
About University: China University of Geosciences (CUG), founded in 1952, is one of “211” project universities affiliated to the China Ministry of Education, and also is the research center and talent training base for Earth Sciences, Resources and Environment in China. CUG is one of China’s national key comprehensive universities. CUG is one of the first group university listed in the National “211” Project.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship awards:
|Types of Scholarship||Incentives||Amount of Scholarship||Rewarded Group||Application Programs|
|Type A||Free the tuition of the first year||22018 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
|Type B||Free the accommodation of the first year||8400 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Undergraduate program: Applicants must be over the age of 18, non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport covering, be in good health, have obtained a senior high school diploma and have a university qualification.
- Applicants must have a positive attitude towards study and have a good academic rating;
- HSK level 4 or above;
- No recipient of any other scholarships at the same time.
Eligible Nationality: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. Application Documents
- One completed copy of the application form should be downloaded from the online application system and scanned with your signature and attached photograph;
- One photocopy of a valid passport (personal information page);
- One senior high school graduation certificate (students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date) must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English;
- One copy of the corresponding academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopies), and academic transcripts in language other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized;
- One photocopy of academic transcripts of HSK;
- “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) a copy can be obtained from.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2018.