When applying for CUPE scholarships, here are some points to know:
- CUPE offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students;
- The university provides two types of scholarship: CGS (Chinese government scholarships) and tuition." "Apply according." "Applications are free and can be applied for together with other scholarships when possible" "Deadline is May 31st.";;;;;;;;;;;;
Do Your Research
To get an individual scholarship from China University of Petroleum(East China), you need to first be accepted into one of our university's degree programs. Competition through admissions is highly selective, so not everyone gets in. But once accepted, you'll have access to funding for your studies through scholarships. You can find out more about the undergraduate or postgraduate scholarships available at CUPE here - are they only available for undergraduate applicants? Do they cover both tuition fees and living expenses? Find out what grade is needed before applying - if grades are too low then acceptance rates will be lower too. Ask an advisor for help with eligibility - make sure everything has been met!
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarships
Unless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be recommended for China University of Petroleum(East China)’s CSC scholarship. Here are the University’s requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens of countries other than China and must have a sound mind and a healthy body
- Different programs have different age restrictions; programs such as Master's degrees will not accept applicants who are more than 35 years old, Doctoral programs which carry their own set of different age restrictions at 45 years old,
- Applicants must submit an application to CUPE which is pre-admitted to be considered. Although other universities may nominate CGS candidates for consideration, CUPE only considers applicants nominated by Central State University
- A candidate can't have another scholarship already offered
- Other universities should not make the decision on who will receive this award Winners of this award are selected based on excellence in academics."
Filling The Application Form Details
You can apply for the China University of Petroleum(East China)'s CSC scholarship by going to the following website and filling out a profile on it. There is a separate application form there next to the homepage. If your applying for more than one scholarship, you need to create a new account for each one separately. Each university has an agency handling their own application process. Remember these agency's numbers and enter them in this form as well as any other needed information such as your study level and so on. After completing all questions, click submit, print it out if required and keep it handy with any other important documents.
Maximize Your Success Chances
China University of Petroleum(East China) is one of the most competitive universities in the CSC scholarship selection process. Many international students apply for this scholarship every year, so your chance to be awarded a scholarship really depends on how you plan ahead and strategize. Here is our advice:
- Check the university website for a list of requirements for that particular university. Schools may ask for different documents, which you might not need at other schools.
- Pay attention to whether a separate application form is required from China University of Petroleum(East China)'s website or from another website entirely. Some universities will ask for this specific application form as well as the CSC application form
- Submit your documents earlier if these universities require extra verification time before looking at your hard copies
- Double check your online form after filling all personal information to make sure everything else needed has been submitted or obtained before submitting
When To Apply And Wait For Results
When applying for a CSC scholarship, you can expect the following timeline:
- Pre-admission - October-February
- CGS online application form submission deadline March
- Selection by the university May to June.
After reviewing your application, the USACSC will approve your application around July to September so that you can start in time for your course starting in September. luck with your applications.