Study Visa Procedure for China, China visa application form, requirements and instructions, China Student visa (X Visa) is issued to those who have been admitted by a Chinese college. Student Visa is sub-divided into X1 and X2. X1 is issued to students who go to China to study for more than 6 months. X2 is issued to those who go to China with the same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. X1 visa is usually issued for multiple entry with validity up to 5 years. The holder of X1 visa must register at local public security bureau within 30 days of arrival, where the China Residence Permit will be issued to replace X1 visa. X2 visa is usually issued for one entry with validity up to 6 months. In order to apply for China X Visa, please prepare and send in your application according to the detail requirement explained below.
Study Visa Procedure for China,China visa Application form, Requirements and Instructions
Please prepare your application paperwork according to the instruction below
X1-Visa and X2-Visa
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China.
- Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
- Visa Application form China visa application form
- Mark sheet/diploma(original and photocopy, photocopy should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan).
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan. Blank form can be downloaded from this website); Link is here We kindly remind you that:
Holders of X1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.
Medical/Physical Examination Record from designated hospitals are not required to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.