In order to attract more excellent students all over the world to study in our college, to promote talent cultivation, scientific research, social service and cultural communication in our school, our college establishes the International Student Scholarship program.
Applicants should be over the age of 18 and in good health, holding foreign nationality and valid passport. They should abide by all the Chinese laws, and regulations at Chongqing City Management College, and also respect the Chinese customs.
Content of Scholarship:
|Target students||Standard||Application time||Major|
|college education students and|
|Covering all required payment, including application fee, registration fee, and tuition fee, insurance, etc.|
The monthly allowance is 400rmb.
September (Autumn enrollment)
March (Spring enrollment)
All the majors
|Partner university students||Covering all required payment, including application fee, registration fee, and tuition fee, insurance, etc.|
The monthly allowance is based on mutual cooperation agreement.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of passport
- Highest diploma (University students or applicants employed shall also provide proof of studying or employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English)
- Academic transcripts (Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.)
- A study or research plan (It must be in Chinese or in English.
- Articles or papers written or published.
Add: External Cooperation Office
Chongqing City Management College
151 South Second Road, University Town, Shapingba District, Chongqing, P.R. China, 401331
TEL: +86-23-65626066, +86-23-86664079, FAX: +86-23-65626128
Contact Person: Ms. Gong Xiaoyan
E-mail: [email protected]