- Application Deadline: April 30 every year
- Suitable Students: Freshmen or students at school
- Time for Issuing Results: Late May to mid-June
- Number of scholarship available:20-30
Chinese language course
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Applicants for Chinese language training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35.Chinese language is the only subject available.
– Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45. All subjects including Chinese language are available.
– Applicants for senior scholar program must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
1. Application Form
2. Photocopy of passport
3. Highest diploma (University students or applicants employed shall also provide proof of studying or employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English)
4. Academic transcripts (Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
5. Recommendation letters (only for postgraduate studies, or study in China as senior scholars)
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.)
7. A study or research plan (It must be in Chinese or in English. Undergraduate applicants are required to submit a study or research plan of no less than 200 words, and no less than 800 words for graduate applicants.)
8. Articles or papers written or published.
Add: Office of International Cooperation and Exchanges,
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
No.2 Chongwen Road, Nan’an Chongqing, P.R. China, 400065
TEL: +86-23-62487785, +86-23-62460007, FAX: +86-23-62487912
Contact Person: Ms. Fan Aiping
E-mail: gjc@ cqupt.edu.cn