Good To KnowHere are some things to know about applying for scholarships at CS. You can apply for either tuition or CGS funded scholarships only if you have been pre-admitted to the university, and CGS scholarships can only be applied through Chinese embassies in your country. There is a application fee for graduate programs at CS, but application is free for both scholarship types. You should look into what scholarship opportunities are available before applying to more than one - you cannot combine them with one another. Deadline is May 31st.''.
Before ApplyingChongqing Normal University offers a number of type-B scholarship opportunities for students who have been accepted to one of the university’s degree programmes. Scholarship awards, which are highly selective and competitive, cover both tuition and living expenses. You can find out more here about the different type-B scholarships on offer. Are they only available to undergraduate students? Do they cover both tuition fees and living expenses? Are there any specific grades that will improve your chance of being offered a scholarship by CQNU? Come in for an appointment with your advisor so he or she can tell you more about eligibility and what you need to do in order meet all the requirements,"
Adoption: Find out more about Chongqing Normal University’s Type B Scholarships Requirements
Eligible StudentsThe University requires applicants to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China.
- Be in sound mind and in good physical condition.
- Must not exceed the age of (35) or (45) depending on which program, and must hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant should pre-acceptance, and be pre-nominated by Chongqing Normal University for consideration for official nomination to secondary school and college courses in China under China Government Scholarship awards.
Furthermore: any other university should not nominate the given applicant as an awardee for CSC scholarship." End text
Filling The Application Form DetailsChongqing Normal University offers a student-specific scholarship, available to those who enter the process following these steps.
Go to the CSC website and fill out a profile with your personal details.
Scroll down on this webpage and enter the CSC scholarship application form. Note that you have to have an account on this site for this form to be submitted.
Choose from one of their scholarships, as appropriate for your study level, by clicking on it as it is displayed near the bottom left of your screen. Provide all the requested responses in full detail, based on what's true and not fabricated based on external sources
If you need a hard copy of what you've submitted electronically at some point, do that by clicking "download" at top right hand side of page after submitting
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipThe Chongqing Normal University (CQNU) is one of the few Chinese universities that funds CSC scholarships. CQNU has a rigorous screening process, so many people apply for this scholarship every year. To increase your chances of being offered the CQNU scholarship, be sure to take these points into account:
- Check the university website for what documents are required for admission. Each institution will ask for different paperwork; be sure not to send in hard copies of documents that may not apply to CQNU's requirements
- Confirm if an application form is requested that isn't the CSC form; some universities require this additional form
- Applying with soft copies? Some universities require students submit soft copies first before sending hard copies in order to verify legitimacy before considering an applicant's application complete. Double check your submission again before clicking submit!
- Be sure to include two recommendation letters from previous professors on your application. Having written letters from professors makes any application stronger!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-The process of applying for a scholarship, as detailed by Chongqing Normal University, involves the following periods:
- Pre-admissions must be submitted during October-February
- An online application form is submitted by April
- Successful claimants are selected and informed of their admission in May and June
- "After reviewing your application, the Scholarship will approve around July – August so you can join the course in September."