Things To ConsiderWhen applying for scholarships at Chongqing University, keep in mind the following
- CQU offers scholarships to pre-admitted students only;
- Two types of scholarships offered: cultural ties and cultural exchanges funded by the Chinese government’s CGS scholarship and Tuition Scholarships which provides full or partial tuition each year.
- Applying is free of charge for both types of scholarship. However, if applying for a graduate program at CQU there is a fee attached.
You can apply to as many scholarships as you want, but it will be impossible to receive more than one example of either type of scholarship combined with another. Check what you are eligible for before applying to multiple sources. Deadline is May 31st.''.
Before Filling The ApplicationChongqing University offers type-B scholarships for students who have been accepted into the university's degree programs. To be eligible, you must first be accepted by CQU and meet our institute's special requirements. Scholarships are competitive and selective, but if you're approved, they will give you access to financial assistance so you can complete your studies at CQU. Do these type-B scholarships cover just tuition and living costs? We can tell you more about this and other relevant information on the following webpages:
- What is a type B scholarship? This page describes our kind of scholarships – both undergraduate and postgraduate – as well as what grade students need to have an improved chance of being offered a scholarship by CQU
- What grades need I get to be considered for a Scholarship at CRY? CR
Eligible StudentsChongqing University offers CSC scholarships to overseas students who meet certain eligibility requirements, which are below.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship applicants must-present sound mind and a healthy body in order to deserve the right of recommendation; hold at least bachelor degree or equivalent obtained in ways other than China when enrolled in the program for graduate studies leading to Master's degree. Applicant should not have another scholarship already offered for this purpose offered when he applies application fee before April 15th every year;
Filling The Application Form DetailsCSC scholarships are available for most faculties at Chongqing University. To apply, go to the CSC website and create a profile with all your details. Fill out the online form and enter the agency number for whichever university you are applying to. Different types of scholarships are available for different programs, so choose carefully and fill in all required details truthfully. Press the submit button and download your application form – be sure to keep a copy of it as there may need to be more than one copy filed with university’s admission office or other paperwork later on
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipChongqing University is one of China’s leading universities, and as such is a destination for many candidates who need to apply for the CSC scholarship. With very high rates of competition seeking the scholarship, we suggest following these guidelines.
- Each university has different documents it will request: make sure yours are tailored to the university you apply to
- Some universities require an application form separate from the CSC form
- If your university needs to check your documents before taking hard copies, submit soft copies with your application form
- Make sure you have submitted all necessary information on your application form before hitting "submit"