China Scholarship Council FactsDLU offers scholarships to students who are currently pre-admitted.
The university has two types of scholarships
- CGS (Chinese Government Scholarships), for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchange;
and Tuition Scholarships, for DLU undergraduate programs. It’s very competitive to get a Tuition Scholarship - you can apply again next year if you're not successful this time round. Application is free, but your graduate fees will depend on which type of program you're applying for. You should research the different programs and scholarships before applying for more than one scholarship at a time.
Research Specific Scholarship Options- Be accepted into an undergraduate degree program at DLU, one of the most selective universities in Indiana.
- Learn about the distinct opportunities available through our type B scholarships, which include both tuition fees and living expenses.
- Find out what grade is needed to have an improved chance of being offered a scholarship by DLU. Speak with your academic advisor who will help assess your eligibility and make sure all requirements are met.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsUnless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application for the Dali University (CSC) scholarship does not stand a chance to be recommended by CSC. Here are what CSC requires from candidates before they can apply for this scholarship:
- Must be a citizen of at least one country other than China
- Has sound mind and body
- Different programs have different age requirements (e.g., not more than 35 years old if applying for Master’s program; not more than 45 years old if applying for Doctoral program)
- Applicant should be pre-admitted to an approved institution of higher education in China, or accepted by any ranked US universities, or Japanese universities with English as medium courses at least equivalent to standard Alevels studied in the UK). Otherwise, applicant is unable to qualify as CGS candidate for CSC scholarship. Eligibility is granted on first come first serve basis. Outside universities cannot nominate candidates as applicants. This application process begins every year on Jan 1st and ends on Jun 30th each year without extension date. The last date of receiving applications shall constitute the deadline whereby only qualified applications shall
How To ApplyIf you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Dali University, please fill out the application form as follows:
Go to the CSC website and create an account for yourself (with all your details). You will then see an inline application form. Fill it out. If you are applying for more than one university, don't do it from this account. Create a new account with the university of your choice. Every university has their own admins responsible for accepting or rejecting applications; make sure to write down (or note) this number of admin's contact information (in each of the forms on their website). Now go back to our web browser, click Continue with submitting on our inline application form here _____CSC_application__for_students_. Enter that admin email or number in our browser address bar and hit Enter. Then fill in all the required information asked in that form; be truthful! Click Submit! Download submitted-submit-invoice*pdf file and store it somewhere safe--also get a printed copy just in case!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipDali University, one of the leading universities in China, selects worthy candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. Many candidates mistakenly assume that applying to Dali University means that you are automatically granted access to this scholarship.
Here are our tips on how to be recommended by DLU for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check out their website to find out what is required BEFORE submitting your application. Not all institutions ask for the same documents, so it's important not to blindly submit everything under the sun for every school on your list.
- If institutions require an additional application form in addition to the CSC scholarship form, be sure to plan accordingly and submit them separately. Likewise with some institutions requesting time verification on completed documents before accepting hard copies - submit soft copies of forms if necessary! Don't forget double-checking that all requirements are accurately filled out before clicking 'submit!'
- Order two recommendation letters from previous instructors! Though very small factor when compared with performance records or entrance essays, these letters are essential nonetheless and will make your candidacy stronger if obtained from two different professors."