Things To ConsiderInterested students at DJTU should know the following:
- Scholarships will only be awarded to admitted students;
- The university offers two types of scholarships: CGS, co-sponsored by China and countries with cultural exchanges and diplomatic relations, and Tuition Scholarships, providing partial or full tuition per year. You can apply again next year if you don’t receive this scholarship. It is very competitive;
- There is no fee for the application itself, but there is a $30 application fee for grad school programs at DJTU. Interested applicants are encouraged to inquire with the university about what they can receieve before applying for multiple scholarships;
- Applications must be submitted by May 31st).
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsDalian Jiaotong University offers many types of scholarships. You can find out about them by contacting an admissions advisor or reading up on the available options at https://campuschina.org To be eligible for these scholarships, you must first be accepted into one of the university's degree programs and meet certain academic requirements such as a GPA cutoff and standardized test scores (https://campuschina.org
Who Is EligibleIf you don’t meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship programme, your application probably won’t be considered. You must be a citizen of a country other than China and currently in good mental health. There are also different criteria for different programmes:
- Master's programmes: no more than 35 years old and you must hold a bachelor's degree
- Doctoral programmes: not more than 45 years old and you must hold a master's degree
- Candidates should already have applied to Dalian Jiaotong University before nomination; we can't consider applications if the candidate has been offered another scholarship anywhere else
If another university nominates one of our applicants, they will lose their place to compete for this scholarship.
Filling The FormTo be eligible for the CSC scholarship at Dalian Jiaotong University you will need to complete the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the website of Dalian Jiaotong University, create a profile with all your details, and click on the “school offers” link.
Step 2: Select an offer, enter your personal contact information where applicable, check off terms and conditions statements that apply to you, and click “submit.” You will receive an email for confirmation.
Step 3: Fill in all required fields in the “application form” which you are filling out on Dalian Jiaotong University's website according to instructions provided by them. Ensure that nothing is fabricated or false. Please make sure that applications are completed by April 20th 2022 for consideration for this year's Fall semester applications - scholarship application deadline date extension notification! To apply for more than one institution please go through STEP 1-3 again after choosing another school offer linked below "Apply now.
Maximize Your Success ChancesDalian Jiaotong University is one of the top universities in China, and is well-known for
selecting candidates for the CSC scholarship. The
is rigorous with many applicants vying for a limited number of scholarships every year. But, there are some steps you can take to increase your chances in 2022:
- Check Dalian Jiaotong University’s website to make sure you have all the documents they require—each university has slightly different requirements. So make sure not to submit different documents at each university!
- If any university where you are applying requires additional materials, be sure to submit them with your application form. Some schools may ask for an extra application form or request that applicants send their documents before proceeding. -Double check that all the required information has been provided when submitting your application by eye scanning it thoroughly before clicking “submit”! And remember—getting two recommendation letters from professors greatly helps strengthen your application too!
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe Dalian Jiaotong University scholarship process takes the following time:
- Pre-admission: You must apply between October and February
- CGS application form submission: Submit by April
- Decision notification from CSC to prospective applicants: Around June
- Approval granted for scholarship by CSC: July to August.
Good luck with your application!