About Chinese Government ScholarshipsFor students wanting to study in China, there are two types of scholarships available: one is the government-funded DHU scholarship, which can only be granted to pre-admitted students; the other is the Tuition Scholarship, which covers either one or two years' tuition fees. You can apply for multiple DHU scholarships at once but you will need to contact your chosen university before doing so to make sure that their combination requirements are met. Deadline is 31st May.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo be considered for DHU scholarships, you must first earn admission to one of the University's degree programs. Highly competitive and selective admissions are required - but if you're one of the chosen few, you'll get assistance with educational costs through merit-based scholarships.
There are two types of scholarship usages: tuition fees and living expenses. The DHU grade requirement depends on whether it is single-degree or double-degree program:
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIf you are not the citizen of China and over the age of 18, you can apply to Donghua University for one of its many scholarships. All applicants must present evidence that they're free from mental health problems while presenting a sound body, faculties and talent. They should also hold a bachelor's degree or higher in their chosen field. If this sounds like you then all you need to do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Present an application form to show that your university has admitted
Step 2: Prove that you have not been offered any other scholarship from another university pledged for this scholarship
Filling The FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Donghua University, please complete the following:
- Click on "Apply" and create a profile with your personal details and contact info.
- Click on “Applicant Statement” and fill in all its sections with specific information.
- For each university you are applying to, enter that university's application agency number into the appropriate box; then click "Submit". (Note: if this is your only university you're applying to, leave this blank).
- It may be useful to print off a copy of your submitted application so you can highlight or add notes later in case it is needed again in the future; otherwise file it with other papers for reference!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipDonghua University selects candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. The competition level is very high, and many applications are received each year for this scholarship. Here are some ways to increase your chances of being recommended by Donghua University for the CSC Scholarship next year:
- Check university websites to see what documents they require--these may vary by school.
- If you’re applying to multiple universities, beware that some will ask additional application forms or time to verify papers before accepting them. You can submit copies, but make sure it’s clear which ones are copies.
- Double check all information on your application form to make sure you haven’t left anything out—submit only upon ensuring everything is complete
- Get two professors from different classes or departments at your university--this increases your chances of getting a strong letter from someone with good experience teaching in that field
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesWhen you apply for the CSC scholarship through Donghua University, this is how long it will take for each step in the process:
- The pre-admission process begins in October and ends February
- The application form must be submitted by April.
- Donghua University will make its selection around May or June.
- After reviewing your application, CSC will approve it around July or August to allow you to join September courses.
Best of luck with applications!