Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsMulticultural International University offers scholarships to students applying to pre-admitted programs. Scholarships are available in two types: Chinese government grants for diplomatic ties, which are called CGS scholarships, and tuition scholarships that offer partial or full scholarship per year. Apply for a Tuition Scholarship if you’re not eligible to receive a CGS scholarship. Tuition Scholarships are competitive - you could apply again next year if you don’t get this one - so make sure you can afford the fees involved in graduate programs at ECUPL before applying for more than one. Deadline is May 31st.
Before Filling The ApplicationIf you're accepted into one of East China University of Political Science and Law's degree programs, you may be able to apply for a number of scholarships. Our scholarship application is selective and competitive. With high grades and proof that you make a positive contribution to the university community, you will improve your chances of being offered a scholarship by ECUPL.
Eligible StudentsEast China University of Political Science and Law requires that applicants meet certain eligibility requirements. The main requirement is citizenship; you can't be a citizen of China and must not be 35-years old for Master's level or 45-years old for Doctoral level. You must also be pre-admission and won't qualify if you already have a scholarship offer from another university. East China University of Political Science and Law doesn't nominate qualifying applicants as CGS candidates for the CSC scholarship, so your application form stands no chance unless you're eligible according to the above criteria.
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at East China University of Political Science and Law, as below:
- Go to the CSC Scholarship website and create a profile with all your details. You will then see an inline application form. Fill that out
- If you are applying for more than one university, you can't do so from this account - you should create a new account and agency number for each scholarship you apply for (note down this number
- Different types of scholarships are available for different level study - click on the type of scholarship, choosing "Program" and fill in your program details (you may want to copy/paste these from your study plan). Ensure they're true and don't fabricate anything - if needed, take copies to keep as reference papers; if any questions come up about them, upload scans or pictures of supporting documentation such as certificates or degrees. Then click Submit Button and download application form- its date and time will be printed on it by default (if not edit time and date) endif it completes successfully/ancillary question box is checked). Finally store diplomas safely in a filing cabinet file labeled with "scholarship".
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipEast China University of Political Science and Law is one of China's top universities and we're proud to be the only university in X City. We're also delighted to announce that we currently have an opening for a position as
- Pickings and Packings
- Stock Control
- Transportation and Logistics, with a starting salary of $1000,000 per month.
If you find this position exciting and compelling, please email your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com or call 31425326 now so we can schedule an interview date with you now!epend
Target Dates For Applying And Results-Make sure to submit pre-admission requirements between October and February.
- Fill out the East China University of Political Science and Law CGS online application form by April
- The university will review your application for the scholarship around May – June.
- After approval, scholarship recipients will receive their scholarships in July or August so that they can start school in September.