China Scholarship Council Facts
With FJAU's limited scholarships, there are some guidelines to know.
- The university offers scholarships only to students that have been accepted for admission;
- There are two types of scholarships available: the China Government Scholarship Program, open to countries with diplomatic ties and a Cultural Exchange Program; Tuition Scholarships, which offer a certain percentage of tuition per year funded by the university or an outside company. You can apply again next year if you don't get either. It's very competitive.;
- Application for both types is free.;
- Tuition Scholarships may be combined with one another but most cannot be combined with other scholarships from other sources.;
For more information on eligibility, deadlines and how the application process works, please visit https://campuschina.org
Before ApplyingHere at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, the type B scholarship is available to those who have been accepted into a degree program. They are highly competitive admissions and done on a selective basis. Once you're approved by our university, this type of scholarship could help pay for expenses like tuition or living costs. What grade would be required for someone to improve their chance of receiving such scholarships? With work with an adviser, we can find out what requirements must be met for eligibility and whether you qualify as a recipient of FJAU's type B scholarships.
Eligible StudentsCandidates are not eligible for consideration for the Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University CSC scholarship unless they meet the following requirements:
- They must be citizens of countries other than China, have a sound mind and healthy body,
- Different programs have different age limitations. Master's programs have a maximum age of 35 years old. Doctoral programs can accept applicants up to 45 years old if that candidate holds a master's degree. All candidates must already be admitted by pre-admission to one of Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University's institutions before being considered for this award./
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University you need to complete an online form in the following way:
Create a profile on the CSC website and fill it out completely with all your details. You’ll see our inline application form. Fill it in, noting down which universities you are also applying to.
Each of these will have an agency specifically for this process. Note the number of that agency down, then enter it on our application form when applying for this scholarship on our site. Different types of scholarships are available depending on your chosen study level-choose one that suits you then fill all the required details out before clicking ‘submit' and downloading a copy to keep with your other references
If needed, download a hard copy of your submitted application form and file it among other papers if necessary
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipFujian Agriculture and Forestry University is one of the top schools for CSC scholarship applicants. Every year, it is competitive to become selected by FJAU. Here are some tips on how you can increase your chance at being selected for FJAU's CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Be sure to double-check your application form for any required documents that have not yet been submitted
- Double check if a separate application form is needed
- If the university requires verification of submitted documents before taking hard copies, submit soft copies with the initial application
- Get two recommendation letters from professors who are willing to recommend you strongly-- these letters are essential parts of your application
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines-Pre-enrollment: Applications should be submitted between October and February
- Online application: You must submit your pre-encilment form by the end of April
- Application selection: The selection process will take place around May – June
- Semester start date: The first semester starts in September. Best of luck on your papers!