Things To ConsiderWhen applying for scholarships at FJMU, here are some points to take note of:
- International students who have been pre-admitted to the university do not need a separate scholarship offer in order to apply. They will receive an academic scholarship when they arrive in the fall;
- The university offers two types of scholarships: CGS (Grants for Countries with Diplomatic Relations and Cultural Exchange) and Tuition Scholarships. If you're looking for a full or partial tuition award, look into these;
- CGS is only available to countries with diplomatic relations and cultural exchanges with China (it is not available for people from Taiwan). Keep this in mind if your native country is not included;
- There is no application fee---application fees may be required, however, if you want graduate level studies at FJMU. Make sure you look into what
Do Your ResearchFujian Medical University offers scholarships for undergraduate courses as well as those studying to earn a graduate degree. If you're accepted, you're eligible to receive funding. To be considered for scholarships at FJMU, applicants must first be accepted into the university's degree program and admissions are highly selective. In some cases, scholarships include both tuition fees and living expenses- click here to learn more about our options available. Overseas students can apply via the International Center website or by contacting their school counselor or dean of international affairs at least a year prior to enrolling in classes with FJMU. Anyone who would like help should contact an advisor from the Office of Financial Aid- they will assess your eligibility and help ensure that all requirements have been met before making an award decision.
Who Is EligibleFujian Medical University does not recommend applicants for the CSC scholarship unless they meet requirements. You must meet these requirements to be eligible to apply:
- Be a citizen of a different country than China
- Be over 18 years of age
- Maintain university attendance
- Have at least completed high school / its equivalent
- Meet prerequisites for the program you are applying for. Some programs have different eligibility, which is given on our website under “How do I select my programme of study?”
Again, Fujian Medical University will not give recommendations unless you are eligible. If you are ineligible, please do not complete the application form - it will only generate confusion about your eligibility and create more work for us if we need to contact you."}"
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship, remember to do the following:
Go to their website and create a profile with all your relevant information.
In the application form that appears in-line when you apply, enter your details. When applying for more than one scholarship, create a new account for each separate scholarship. Each university is managed by a different agency so find out which agency manages this particular university and input their number in the form you fill in on their website. Some universities have different application deadlines so look at this before filling out any details in the form. Fill all of provided data with true information and do not fabricate anything - failure to do so will result in an immediate disqualification from consideration from that particular university’s scholarship program
Submit all required data into an online form or alternatively take a hard copy of it, file it alongside other documents if necessary, and submit it if they accept hard copies.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipFujian Medical University, one of China’s top schools, annually selects outstanding applicants for the CSC scholarship through its rigorous selection process. High numbers of applications are received every year.
Here are four strategies that will increase your chance of being recommended for the CSC scholarship by Fujian Medical University in 2022:
- Check Fujian Medical University’s website to find out which documents it requires, because each university has a different set of required documents. Ensure you don’t submit the same ones for all universities to save time. If university asks for an additional application form in addition to the CSC application form, fill it out before submitting your hard copies so they have time to verify your paperwork
- Double check that you have uploaded all required documents before clicking “submit” on your application form. It is also worth having two recommendation letters from two professors who can comment on your character and competence in academic work.
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilHere’s a breakdown of what to expect when applying for a scholarship from Fujian Medical University:
- From October to February, you'll complete the pre-admissions process. Around April, submit your application with CGS.
- Fujian Medical University will review the applications from around May to June and let you know if they approve your application in July or August. However, you won’t start the course until September so it’ll depend on where you live whether you fly over or travel overland for this period.
Congrats! You've made it through