China Scholarship Council FactsIf you're thinking about applying for scholarships at Fujian Normal University, here are some things to know.
We offer scholarships only to students who have been admitted, which means that applications are due by the end of May. We have two types of scholarships: one provided by the Chinese government for countries with diplomatic ties, and the other for international students who want to be considered non-Chinese citizens at either FJNU or on any exchange programs on offer.
It's very competitive - so if it's between two applicants for a Tuition Scholarship, one will get it and one won't. You can try again next year if you don't receive this scholarship; but if you choose to apply for a graduate program in FJNU we will need payment today! This scholarship is not available to those planning on studying exclusively in China because their citizenship is having an influence on our payment system
Before Filling The ApplicationTo be eligible to apply for Fujian Normal University's type B scholarships, you must first be accepted to one of the university's degree programs. For this reason, admissions are very selective and highly competitive. Once you meet our entry requirements and we approve your application to attend FJNU, you could get funding to further your studies through individual scholarships; find out more about that here.
Eligible StudentsTo be eligible to apply for Fujian Normal University’s scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- be citizens of countries other than China;
- have sound minds and healthy bodies;
- follow different programs' age requirements;
- be pre-admitted to the university, with necessary qualifications (which include holding a bachelors degree or holding a masters degree);
- not already be offered another scholarship;
- other universities should not nominate candidates for this scholarship.
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Fujian Normal University, please follow these directions:
- Go to the CSC Scholarship Page and create an account with all your personal information.
- Click on the "Apply" button and you will see an inline application form taking up the right side of the screen.
- Fill out this form with true and accurate information, then click on "Save" or "Submit".
- Download and save a copy of your submitted application form for future reference - if needed, you can also take a hard copy of this form and file it among your other important records.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipAs one of the leading Chinese universities, Fujian Normal University uses a rigorous vetting process to identify the strongest candidates for their CSC scholarship.
Here are some tips on how you can increase your chances of being selected by Fujian Normal University for their CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Look over the university website to find out exactly what documents they require; each will ask for different ones. Collect them all first before beginning the application process to save time.
- Check if there is an additional application form required to be completed other than the CSC scholarship application form, as not all universities will ask for this.
- If there is any kind of verification process that could take up time, send in your documents electronically. This also helps save paper and reduce pollution!
- Double check that your application includes all necessary material before submitting it - not doing so could result in less consideration from university staffs who have limited time! End with two recommendation letters from professors who know you well - these letters are valuable endorsements and give more weight to your application."
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesThe CSC scholarship application process takes the following amount of time:
- Pre-admissions take place between October and February
- You must submit the CGS online form by April
have a selection date around May – June and be approved before July.