Consider ThisBy knowing some key points, you can increase your chances of winning a scholarship at FJUT.
- FJUT provides scholarships only to those who are pre-admitted;
- The university has two types of scholarships: those funded by the Chinese government and tuition. Tuition offers either full or partial per year and offers an application fee for graduate programs;
For either type of scholarship, there is no application fee – but it’s important to note that many cannot be combined with one another. Deadline for all applications is May 31st.}Americas
Before Filling The ApplicationFujian University of Technology offers scholarship support to students who have been accepted into a degree program. Eligible candidates must first apply for admission and then submit a scholarship application, which is judged by the university. At this point you may be eligible for one of our type B scholarships, whereby your tuition fees and living costs may be covered*. Our scholarships are highly competitive and admissions are selective**.
* However, all necessary paper work must be submitted. **Based on your enrollment status as well as academic performance.
In order to qualify for FJUT's type B scholarship program applicants must first apply for admission and then submit a grant application form, which is judged by the university.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipUnless you meet the eligibility requirements set out by Fujian University of Technology, your application will not be seriously considered for a CSC scholarship.
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and maintain a sound mind and healthy body.
- Different programs have different age requirements.
- Applicants must not exceed 35 years old for Master's degree holders and 45 years old for Doctoral students with at least a Bachelor's degree. If admitted to the university pre-application then they must also preferably not have been accepted into another scholarship from another institution or offer from another university that would give them free tuition or free study in China as part of their schooling abroad). Other universities cannot nominate applicants as CGS candidates for CSC scholarships without permission from Fujian University of Technology, which is unlikely to happen if they have already been admitted elsewhere).
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Fujian University of Technology you need to complete the following steps:
- Go to our official website and create a profile with your details
- Fill out the form inline. If you are applying for more than one university, create a new account for each scholarship
- Enter the agency number in Central SCU's application form - use this agency number for any other scholarships too. Different types of scholarships are available, depending on your program level.
- Complete all required fields and ensure they are filled in truthfully without fabricating any information
- Send your completed application by clicking on submit button
- Once this brochure has been submitted, download it and keep it as reference if needed
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipFujian University of Technology (FJUT) is one of China’s leading institutions for recommending candidates for the CSC scholarship. The competition level is high, with many applying every year. To improve your chances FJUT recommends:
- Check FJUT's website to find out what documents are required. Each institution will ask for different ones, so do not submit the same set of documents to every one you apply to
- Ensure you don't need another application form in addition to the CSC form; some will require this
- If they take time checking your documents before taking hard copies, submit soft copies when filling out your application form so they can review it straight away
- Double check when completing all information and documents before submitting online/ through email/ in person
- "The more transparent the process, the better - ensuring that your personal statement speaks strongly about why studying at that institution specifically would be an excellent opportunity."
Target Dates For Applying And Results-Pre-admissions must be applied for by November.
- The online application form must be submitted by June
- The CSC will review your application and send you an email if successful during July or August, so that you can register at the Fujian University of Technology in September.
We hope that this information is useful to you! Thank you for reading!