Things To ConsiderTo apply for scholarships at Gannan Normal Universtiy, you should know the following points:
- GNU offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students;
- The university has two types of scholarships: one funded by the Chinese government and other - Tuition Scholarships. The latter is reserved for people who have a good academic record and a decent financial background. You can request it multiple times, but does not always combine with other scholarship types. Deadline is 31st May.;
- Application to all kind of GNU's potential programs costs 100 USD. However, application to Scholarship Programs cost 300 USD.;
- "CGS" Scholarships are only for students from various countries based on diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges. Deadline is December 1st.;
- "Tuition Scholarships" provide full or partial tuition every year depending on your program's strict requirements around
Before Filling The ApplicationGannan Normal Universtiy offers a range of scholarships available to students currently enrolled in degree programs. These scholarships are highly competitive and admissions are selective.
- Find out about the different scholarship options we offer and how they can help you achieve your academic goals.
- Determine which tuition fee and living expense coverage each scholarship provides and what grade is needed to enhance your chance of being awarded one of our scholarships on an individual basis. Talk with one on one with an advisor who will assess the specifics of your situation to ensure eligibility criteria have been met;
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsGannan Normal Universtiy can only recommend you for our CSC Scholarship if you fulfil the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China.
- You must be mentally sound and physically healthy.
- Different programs have different age requirements, which you can find on our website.
- Not more than 35 years old for Master’s, 45 for Doctoral; pre-admitted; not already admitted; scholarship not offered by another university (for example, if your previous university had offered you one).
How To ApplyTo be eligible for the Gannan Normal Universtiy scholarship, you need to submit the following documentation:
Fill out the application form on their website
Provide all your profile information
Mention your preferred program and type of scholarship you are applying for. Fields available are : Undergraduate, MBA, MBA Executive or PhD
Fill out all details accurately. If you have trouble filling them out- contact their helpline. Download the submitted form and keep a copy with you as it is useful in case needed. may vary depending on preference
Improve Your ChancesThomson Scholarship applicants are selected by Gannan Normal Universtiy (CU) through a rigorous process. CU opens applications for the scholarship to qualified candidates every year, but many more apply than are shortlisted. If you want CU to recommend you for the Thomson Scholarship in 2022, be sure to:
- Check the university website to find out which documents they require. Each university may ask for different set of documents so check your application carefully against theirs - don't blindly submit documents that may not be accepted here
- If universities also request an additional institutional institutional application form, fill it too without forgetting any details or required documentation
- Double check your Thomson Scholarship application form before submitting it to ensure all required information and submissions have been included - if they're not, you could miss out on this opportunity!
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council The entire Gannan Normal Universtiy (CSC) scholarship application process takes around 8 months.
You must get pre-admission at CSC six to seven months before September of the year you will start university.