Things To ConsiderHere are some important points to know about the scholarship application process at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.
GDUFS awards scholarships only to students who have already been admitted. The university offers two types of scholarships: CGS, which is funded by the Chinese government and is limited to students from countries with diplomatic ties to China; Tuition Scholarships offer full or partial tuition for one year only, but they are generally more competitive than CGS scholarships. Those applying for a tuition scholarship need not apply for CGS because it automatically comes with the award. The deadline date is April 15th, 2022
First StepsTo be considered for one of GDUFS’s competitive scholarships, you first have to be accepted into a program at the university. These are difficult to get into and there is a high level of selection. However once approved, you will have access to a number of different scholarship opportunities.
- Find out about different kinds of scholarships available from GDUFS and how they work
- See what grade is necessary for an improved chance of being awarded a scholarship
- Work with an advisor so you can determine your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been fulfilled
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for award consideration, you must meet the following requirements:
- be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and healthy body
- there are limitations on age requirements depending on the program
- applicants are expected to have earned at least an undergraduate degree if they are applying for PhD studies or an MA if they are applying for Master's programs. However, because of work experience applicants with only bachelor’s degrees may still be considered if their undergraduate degree was at least 15 years ago. They must also submit all required documents together with their application form
- postgraduate students who have already been admitted to Guangdong University of Foreign Studies cannot apply for this scholarship
- someone who has received another scholarship can't apply for this award either. Instead, he or she should talk to the admissions counselor or school that awarded him or her with that scholarship.
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, please follow these steps:
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile with all your details
- You will see an online form. Fill it out
- If you are applying to more than one university, each agency may have a different application number, so be sure to enter this in your form under 'agency number'
- Choose which scholarship you want, based on your program of choice - check the scholarships by year page for more information about how much money is allocated per scholarship by level of study, or contact us for advice before submitting an application if you're not sure what's right for you (scholarship@cscuniversity
- Fill in all necessary details as prompted on the application form; ensure they are truthfully yours and do not fabricate any information necessary for eligibility purposes (ie false identity, false employer/employee type
- Press "submit" once finished filling out the form; this saves your progress up until now to prompt any later stages of admissions process after one has completed submission (uploading "acceptance letter", etc.) or uploads their document within that deadline period without resubmitting their forms hastily afterwards because there is no downside that cannot be resolved
Improve Your ChancesGuangdong University of Foreign Studies is among the top national universities that enables students to obtain a CSC Scholarship through a rigorous selection process. The competition level is very high and many applications for this scholarship are accepted every year.
Here's how you can raise your chances of being recommended by Guangdong University of Foreign Studies for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check their website for documents required. Each university will ask for a different set of documents, so ensure to not blindly submit the same documents to all universities.
- If some universities you're applying to require an application form, then submit a separate one along with your CSC application. Some will ask for this separate form as well as other documentation such as previous grades and school transcripts.
- Double-check your application form before submitting it, ensuring all required information and documents have been submitted accurately and included with good quality, original production work such as handwritten letters or digital photography files where applicable according to each course subject area's coursework specifications and expectations
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilThe process of applying for the CSC scholarship at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies can take up to 5 months. Here’s how it breaks down:
- Pre-admissions will be available October through February
- By April, you should have submitted your CGS online application form
- Around May - June, the Guangdong University of Foreign Studies college selects applicants for the scholarship
- Funds are made available around July to August, so you can sign up for your courses in September.