Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsWe invite you to apply for scholarships at Guangxi Medical University. If you're interested, below are a few things to know:
- GXMU only awards scholarships for pre-admitted students;
- We offer two types of scholarship
- CGS (China Government Scholarship) and Tuition Scholarships. CGS is only available to those who have diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, but both can cover either full or partial tuition per year;
- Processing the application is free, as is requesting a scholarship. The application fee for graduate programs at GXMU will be necessary as well as research as to which scholarships you're eligible for before applying more than once;
- Deadline is 31st May
Do Your ResearchGuangxi Medical University offers a range of scholarships for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduate students. They are highly competitive and selective admissions. Once you have been accepted to the GXMU, you could access funding for a wide range of studies through individual scholarships.
- Learn about the different scholarship options at GXMU: what's available for undergrads? What about PGs? What grades do I need to be eligibile?
- Work with an advisor from GXMU so they can assess your eligibility and meet all necessary requirements
Eligible StudentsIf you are not eligible, your application form will have little chance of being recommended by Guangxi Medical University for the CSC scholarship. Requirements include:
- you must be a citizen of a country other than China and be mentally sound
adequate health is also necessary for all programs
- Doctoral applicants should be under 45 years old with an earned Master's degree
Master's candidates should be under 35 years old with an earned bachelor's degree
- pre-admission is required before applications will be considered for consideration. These will only go forward if the applicant is not offered any other scholarships to other universities; they must also complete all university requirements before their application can go to the Guangxi Medical University scholarship committee. Preferences are given to those who do not already have another scholarship offered elsewhere
Application FormIf you plan to apply for a scholarship at Guangxi Medical University first, city University, please fill in the following application form.
Go to the CSC website and create a profile with your details. An inline application form will appear. Fill it out as best as you can-don't submit more than one application for the same university because you won't be able to submit from this account.
For each university, there will be an agency in charge of admissions-so note down the agency's number before filling out their online forms. After you have entered their number onto their online form, choose which scholarship is most appropriate for your educational level.
Fill in all required information asked for on the CSC's online sign up -make sure they are true and do not fabricate any information. After submitting the completed form with all required details-print or save your work before closing it out, just in case something goes wrong later on during submission-.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipGuangxi Medical University is one of the best schools that select candidates for scholarships through a rigorous process. The competition level can be very high, and many apply every year. Here's how to improve your chances of being selected by Guangxi Medical University for a scholarship in 2022:
- Check their website to see what requirements they ask for. Every university will have different requirements, so make sure you submit all required documents and don't submit the same ones for all universities
- If they ask for additional forms, be sure to fill those out as well; sometimes this will include additional material like letters of recommendation
- Double and triple check your application and make sure everything is correct before hitting that "submit" button; you want to avoid any rejections due to missing materials or submitting duplicate documents!
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilYou can expect the following timeline for applying to the CSC scholarship through Guangxi Medical University:
- October – February: pre-application process
- April: submitting your CGS online application form
- May - June: selection and scholarship approval process begun by CNU’s Central Scholarship Committee
- July – August: approval and awarding of scholarships to successful applicants