About Chinese Government ScholarshipsGXNU offers two types of scholarships: those funded by the Chinese government and those open to students from any country.
Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS) - only available to qualifying applicants with diplomatic and cultural exchanges between them and China;
Tuition Scholarship - provides up to 100% tuition per annum for one year, but is very competitive.
Students can apply for as many scholarships as they like, but they cannot combine more than one type of scholarship. Be aware of what you qualify for before applying more than once. Deadline: 31st May 2022
Before ApplyingGuangxi Normal University offers a range of scholarships for continuing studies. Applicants must be accepted into one of the university's varied degree programs before they can qualify; the admissions process is both competitive and selective. Once approved, students can access funding in the form of either:
a) A type B scholarship: To gain this, recipients must meet requirements in grades and class rank and
b) Individual scholarships: These awards cover both tuition fees and living costs
Get more information about GXNU's different scholarship options, including what grade applicants need for an improved chance at acceptance. Work with advisors to assess your eligibility and ensure your application meets all necessary criteria.
Eligible StudentsUnless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered for a Guangxi Normal University (CSC) Scholarship and therefore is not eligible. Here are some of the University's eligibility requirements:
- You must not be Chinese and must be of sound mind and body
- Different programs have different age fedders for age requirements; many say applicants should be at least 35 years old as a Master's student or as Doctoral student you should be at least 45 years old; those pre-admitted for application to CSC can meet with one exception
- Must not already have another scholarship offer from another university and agree that their name can remain on a list of possible officers to nominate for CSC scholarships only and not nominate themselves
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Guangxi Normal University, perform the following steps:
Create a profile on the CSC website with all your details.
When you are applying to multiple universities, create a new account for each one. Enter either your applicant ID or your email address when asked by one of your agency/university partners in order to access their online application tool.
After entering in the number of an agency in charge of an application process, click "Apply Now."
Quickly go through the program's requirements and choose scholarships that match yours. Ensure that all required information is truthful so don't fabricate any information or leave blanks if not applicable. Then submit (or 'login') and complete by clicking on 'complete.' Download submitted form and keep it safe for future reference!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipCiting the rigors of the CSC Scholarship application process, Guangxi Normal University advises all candidates for this scholarship to be prepared to submit a number of different documents, depending on which university they are applying to. A separate form may also be required in addition to the application form for this scholarship.
Getting your documents verified by your university before submitting your hard copy is recommended, as well as providing soft copies with the application form if proof is required prior hand. Double-checking that all necessary information has been included in your app is sometimes overlooked after completing all formalities, so it’s best not to take any chances with an important scholarship. Finally, Guangxi Normal University advises applicants seeking scholarships from their institution or another one alike to include at least two recommendation letters from their professors who they have worked closely with previously - this will serve as a testament of the candidate's abilities.
Target Dates For Applying And Results-"Applicant Introductory Letter: You'll be able to apply for the CSC Scholarship through Guangxi Normal University. Here's some information about the process:
- You can expect it to take up to six weeks for the pre-admissions process (between October and February).
- We require you submit your application by April at the latest.
- Selection will happen around May onwards, and we approve your scholarship application in July onwards so that you can get onto a course starting in September. To stay up to date with us, please sign up for our newsletter."