Consider This-GXU offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students.
- Te university has two scholarship types: government funded Chinese Scholarships for countries with diplomatic ties and the Tuition Scholarships that cover either partial or full tuition per year.
- To apply, GXU application is completely free for either programs of study, but if you're applying to graduate programs there's a fee on top of what you pay in basic curriculum fees.
- Rather than applying individually for each scholarship, applicants are encouraged to request multiple scholarships at once so it can be combined with one another if possible - but not all are compatible.
Do Your ResearchTo be eligible for GXU’s centrally-funded scholarships, you need to first be accepted for degree-level studies at the university. These are highly competitive and very selective. Once you’ve gained admission, though, you could then access funding through individual scholarships to help cover tuition fees or living expenses while studying at GXU.
Find out more about the different types of financial assistance available to students on our website: https://www2.csuohiofsingapore.edu/ . From bench level support like bench level support like bench level grants and bench loans to top up scholarships for high achieving students, do take some time researching your options before applying; each scholarship provides different levels of weighting depending on what courses they support, so make sure which ‘best
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsIn order to apply for a Guangxi University scholarship, you must meet certain requirements.
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and body.
- Each program has different age requirements.
- You may not be over 35 for Master’s programs or 45 years old for Doctoral courses unless you hold a Master’s degree in the same field. CGS scholarships are not considered transferable from other universities without meeting these eligibility criteria.
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship, visit centralsouthuniversity.com and create an account. In the profile, enter all your details. Click on “Apply Now” to access the online application for this scholarship program. Choose from a range of scholarships that best match your qualifications and study level; ensure you include the agency number in the form if you are applying for multiple universities, then click submit. Download and save copies of any submissions
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipGenerally, Guangxi University is one of China’s best-ranked universities to which candidates are recommended for the CSC Scholarship. Selection is through an intensive process that attracts many applications each year. To increase your chance of being selected in 2022:
- Ensure you know the requirements of each university before applying - different educational institutions ask for different supporting documentation. Some universities also request a separate application form
- Make sure you have submitted correct documents if required by some universities to verify the authenticity of your application before receiving hard copies back which will be retained for evaluation. If verification takes time, submit soft copies with this original application form instead
- Double check all parts of the completed application form including completion of formal requirements specified by individual schools for supplementary letters from professors who are familiar with you, before submitting them electronically or physically by post to CSC offices.
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameIf you are interested in applying for the Guangxi University scholarship, here is some information on the process. You can expect the following timeframes for each step of applying:
- Pre-admission: Applicants must have applied for this by February
- Fill out CGS online application form by April
- "Selection" will happen in May or June
- Applicants will be approved to receive a scholarship in July or August
Good luck with your applications!