About Chinese Government ScholarshipsGZMU offers two types of scholarships: those funded by the Chinese government and those on offer from the university itself. There’s a lot to know about applying, but we’ve laid out all the particulars below.
Scholarship applications are open to pre-admitted students only, and both types require that you submit an application fee (tuition scholarships also require you to provide documentation). Tuition scholarships offer full or partial tuition for one year; CGS scholarships cover either full or partial tuition at GZMU in exchange for cultural contributions (i.e., if you live in China or do arts related work in collaboration with China). Here’s how the two differ: tuition scholarships can be applied for annually, while CGS scholarships are awarded based on merit through competition; applicants should look into what they could potentially receive before applying to multiple kinds of scholarship programs.
Before ApplyingTo be eligible for GZMU’s type B scholarships, you must first be admitted to the university. If you’re accepted, there are scholarships available to help finance your undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Find out about the available scholarship options and whether they cover tuition fees, living expenses or both.
- Check what grades are required for a competitive rate of success with the scholarships offered by GZMU
- Speak to an advisor at your preferred institute so, together, you can assess if eligibility requirements have been met and increase your chances of being awarded a scholarship
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsIf you do not meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered for the Guizhou Minzu University CSC Scholarship. Here's what we need from candidates:
- Must be a citizen of the country other than China and should have sound mind and healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements
- The undergraduate or graduate degree program must be completed first before applying for Master’s or Doctorate degrees respectively
- Must submit pre-admission application to be considered by Guizhou Minzu University, before submitting formal application to apply for CSC Scholarship. Although very rare, applicants are required to hold another scholarship separately offered to them by another university. Unfortumately your decision on this situation is subject to each individual institution's discretion. frontrunner head start top longshore longskirt"
Filling The Application Form DetailsGuizhou Minzu University’s CSC scholarship program requires an application form stating certain requirements:
Go to the CSC website and create a profile for yourself with all your particulars.
Fill in the inline online application form following instructions provided, section by section.
Enter your university’s agency number in that particular section of the application form before submitting it.
Different types of scholarships are available for different programs; choose one which suits you best. Certain fields require specific information. Ensure you enter truthful and accurate details and do not fabricate any information on purpose. Press submit after completing and saving your form, which will give you a PDF copy to keep as a record or print out if needed.
Maximize Your Success ChancesGuizhou Minzu University is one of China’s top universities, and we accept a limited number of overseas students every year to study CSC. Applications for the CSC scholarship are very competitive, so here’s how you can increase your chances.
- Check the university website to see what documents they require before applying for the scholarship. Different universities will ask for different things.
- If you need to submit an application form as well as an application form, make sure not to mix them up! Some universities require a separate form outside of the university application process.
- Some universities will request additional information and verification before recommending you for a role with us: after submitting your hard copies with one university, make sure you submit soft copies as well as your digital copy with others that may need it; some even allow uploading all necessary documents instead of printing off attachments!
- Double check that all required documentation has been submitted (or uploaded) before clicking on 'submit'. The more thoughtful effort you put into this stage by answering questions in advance or double checking yourself, points in favor of an applicant who knows their stuff - do not underestimate the impact good recommendations from previous professors have on your rank in our list!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameWhen you apply for the CSC scholarship, here is the process.
- Pre-admissions are given between October and January of each year
- The online application for admission on Guizhou Minzu University’s site must be submitted by April of each year
- The Guizhou Minzu University will review applications in July or August.
- If you are accepted to the university, they will offer a scholarship around September of this year so that you can attend classes in the Fall.
Good luck with your applications!