China Scholarship Council FactsGuiZhou Normal University offers scholarships to pre-admitted students. Two types of scholarship are offered, tuition and CGS. The university offers scholarships funded by the Chinese government for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges. Applications are free, but if applying for a graduate program you have to pay an application fee. Scholarships can be combined from all sources provided they meet targeted criteria set out on the application form. Deadline is May 31st.''.
First StepsRegardless of your area of study, if you’ve been accepted to GuiZhou Normal University, you may be eligible to apply for a scholarships from the GZNU. We offer highly competitive and selective scholarships that can help with both undergraduate and graduate studies. Are they available for part-time students? To find out more, talk to a local scholarship advisor who will help assess your eligibility and ensure that all necessary requirements have been met.
Eligible StudentsUnless you meet the eligibility requirements, your application form will not be considered for GuiZhou Normal University's CSC Scholarship. This is what we require from candidates:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and must have a sound mind and healthy body
- Different programs have different age requirements. Masters cannot be over 35, Doctorates cannot be over 45, and students must hold bachelor degrees with master degrees
- Applicants must be pre-admitted for consideration. They should not already have another scholarship offered to them or they won't considered as candidates at GZNU. Eligible applicants will only then applied to if there are available places left in our scholarships for that academic year, which might happen if some candidate withdraws their application before it is completed during the process
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at GuiZhou Normal University you need to do the following:
Go to csc.csuniv.net and register an online account with your personal details.
Fill in the application form inline on the website, including details of other universities you are applying for.
On this page there will be a list of agencies in charge of processing applications. Follow their instructions (e.g., by entering their number).
Different types of scholarship are available for different course level studies; select one suitable for your work.
Fill out all required fields; if any fields ask whether it is true or false, ensure they answer 'true'.
Click'Submit'; photocopy your submitted form and store it somewhere safe (and/or take a hard copy with you).
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipGuiZhou Normal University is one of China’s leading universities for CSC scholarships. Competition is very high, and many candidates apply each year. For your 2022 application, here are some tips that may help you get recommended for the scholarship:
- Check the university website to know what documents are required. Each university asks for a separate set of documents - so it’s important not to submit the same ones to all universities
- If the universities you need recommenders from ask for time before taking hard copies of your documents, then provide soft copies and application form as well
- Double check your application form before clicking 'submit' and make sure you have provided any required information or documents
- Get 2 recommendations from professors at previous institutions
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesHere is a breakdown of the time it will take for each step of the application process based on our GuiZhou Normal University scholarship:
- The pre-ad you must complete between October and February, is about half as long as the online application forms which need to be submitted by April
- After reviewing your submission, we'll approve your application around July - August so that you can join your course in September.
Good luck with your applications!