Good To KnowGZU offers scholarships to students who are accepted. There are two types of scholarships available, CGS for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships for students looking to apply. Free application for both is applied through the website or downloaded as a PDF. You can request more than one type of scholarship but most cannot be combined with one another. Deadline is May 31st.''.
Do Your ResearchTo be considered for scholarships at GZU:
- Be accepted into a degree program
- Face very competitive and selective admissions tests. If you’re qualified, we can offer you scholarships. They cover tuition and living expenses so find out what grade is required to have an improved chance of being offered one by GZU
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipThe University of Guizhou University does not recommend an application for the CSC scholarship unless the applicant meets the specific eligibility requirements:
- They must be a citizen of a country other than China;
- Their mind and body must be sound;
- Different programs have different age requirements. For example, applicants to master's programs cannot be over 35, and applicants to doctoral programs cannot be over 45. Applicant should already meet admission requirements to apply for CSC scholarhsip;
- The applicant cannot already hold another scholarship or be nominated by another university as a candidate for the CSC scholarship.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you're applying for the Guizhou University scholarship, please complete the form in the following way:
Go to https://campuschina.org and log in to your account with all your details
On this page, choose one of the scholarships listed Then enter the agency number (located on this page) into your scholarship application form on that page
Different types of scholarships are available for different programs; make sure you choose the one that suits what you're studying
Fill in all requested information about yourself honestly and do not invent any personal details like work experience or educational history
Select 'submit' to apply if satisfied with form contents
Improve Your ChancesThere are many scholarships available in China. Make sure you check the website of Guizhou University to confirm what documents they require. Remember that each university may ask for something different, so don't blindly submit documents for all universities.
Submit your application form and attachments to Guizhou University if it requires time to verify your documents before taking hard copies, or even do it in advance by sending soft copies with the application form instead. Double-check your application form to avoid missing out on needed documents and/or any useful information you wish to share about yourself; then when you're ready hit that submit button!
Remember that recommendation letters will add value to your application form; be sure there are two written by different professors!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe Guizhou University scholarship application process is broken down into the following steps.
- A pre-admissions process that lasts October to February
- Completing an online application form by April.
- Reviewing applications in May to June, with one of these reviews happening at the end of July
- A final approval happening around August or September, which will enable you to begin your course in October or November depending on your location!Good luck with your applications!