Good To KnowHainan Normal University gives scholarships only to students enrolled in our university.
These scholarships come in two types: the Chinese Government’s Grants-in-Aid of Education (CGEs) for countries with cultural exchanges and diplomatic ties; and Tuition Scholarships, for full or part tuition respectively.
Application is free, but there is a fee for graduate studies at HNU. You can request up to three scholarships per application - just be sure not to combine them. Application deadline is May 31st.''.
Before Filling The ApplicationHNU scholarships are only offered to those who have been accepted into one of our degree programs and require a competitive admissions process. Academics is taken into account as well as extracurricular activities.
Work with your advisor so they can assess your eligibility and ensure all requirements have been met before applying for HNU scholarships. These come in the form of personal scholarships, such as those for undergraduate courses or living expenses.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsRegarding application eligibility to the Hainan Normal University, one must comply with certain requirements. Requirements are as follows:
- should be a citizen of a country other than China and have no mental or physical disabilities
- There should be age restrictions for different programs. For example, applicants should not exceed 35 years old for Master’s degree and 45 years old for PhD programs. Those with Bachelor degrees should not be over 45 years of age respectively
- One should also pre-apply to see consideration by the university for admission into any program
- Institutions that may nominate applicants as CGS candidates include other universities
Application FormCSC scholarships are available to students at Hainan Normal University according to the following eligibility criteria:
- You must apply for the scholarship not require an application fee
- You should follow all instructions - including answering any questions - truthfully and accurately.
- To apply you will need your receipt number and CSC account name. These details can be found at: CentralSouthUniversity.com/scholarships/apply-online/?id=1yzjxuc2b7&mode=cscScholarship&source=schpirate
Improve Your ChancesHainan Normal University is one of China’s top universities. Every year, thousands of Chinese students compete for the Hainan Normal University Scholarship, known as “CSC”.
To improve your chances of being recommended for a CSC scholarship at HNU in 2022, do the following:
- check on HNU's website for information about what documents are required and note that some universities may ask more than one set of documents, so be sure to thoroughly read their requirements
- make sure you submit an additional application based on which university it is
- if there is a chance that you will need time to prove that you meet the university's requirements before getting hard copies accepted then send soft copies through instead
- before submitting your application double check that all necessary documents have been submitted and make sure everything requested has been included