Consider ThisSome points to know about scholarships available at Hainan University:
- HU offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students.
- The two types of scholarships are the CGS Scholarship, funded by China for student exchange with allied countries, and the Tuition Scholarship Certificate. The Tuition Scholarship offers up to one year of tuition per certificate. You can reapply in a future year if you don’t receive a scholarship this time round. It’s competitive though, so make sure you find out what other scholarships you may be eligible for in your home country in case you want to apply for more in one application.;
- Applications are free for either type of scholarship but they charge an application fee when applying for graduate programmes;
You can request multiple scholarships from HU but most cannot be combined with others. Point out the ones that apply
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsHainan University's type B scholarships are only available to students who have been accepted onto one of our degree programmes. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective - so even if you've already been accepted, you'll still need to meet certain requirements with regards to finances, future plans and academic achievements before being offered the scholarship
- Get more information on the different types of scholarships
- Find out if they cover tuition fees or living expenses
- Speak with an advisor who can assess your eligibility for a scholarship
Eligible StudentsHainan University only approves and recommends applications for scholarships if the following requirements are met:
- The candidate must be a citizen of a country other than China, and be in sound mind and body.
- Different programs have different age requirements. It is recommended that you contact the admission office which covers your area of interest for guidelines concerning this topic.
- You may apply when there is up to 35 years remaining on your bachelor's degree, or 45 years left on your master's degree program time frame.
- Preapproval is required before an application will be considered and recommended by Hainan University for any CSC scholarship you may be eligible to receive. Applications should not come from candidates already offered scholarships at other universities or corporations which offer similar scholarships, such as corporations in the TiE network of entrepreneurship, philanthropy & fellowships providers across India who provide an IBM Academy Scholarship award package worth Rs 15 lakhs per year for MBA applicants with at least 10% marks below 60%, equivalent to roughly CGS O level 8 levels on international GCSE scale)andra)
Filling The FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Hainan University, you need to fill out an application form as follows:
* Go to the CSC website and create a profile with your personal details.
* You will then see an inline application form. Complete it if you are applying for more than one school.
* Note down the contact number of the agency handling your application at whichever school you choose; this is the only time that the agency's contact number will be useful.
* Fill in all of our required information on our specific form (ensuring your answers are true). Click submit when done.
* Download and keep a copy for all future reference; or take a hard copy if needed, file it with other papers.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipThe strength of Hainan University's CSC scholarship applications is high, so many people apply. Its high requirements mean you want to have a strong application. One way to do this is to submit recommended letters from course professors when applying for the CSC Scholarship in 2022.
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines-The Hainan University publishes the scholarship in October or November and you must apply between then and February
- The CSC application form should be submitted by April
- The CSC will choose students in May or June. It will approve applications from July to August so that students can join the course in September."