About Chinese Government Scholarshipsthe deadline is May the 31st.
First StepsHangzhou Normal University sends roughly half of its undergraduate students on to graduate programs. To be eligible for a Type B scholarship, you need to first be accepted into one of our degree programs. HZNU offers both bachelor's and master's degrees so eligibility is not restricted to BA courses only. The one condition is that you must show high promise academically and demonstrate leadership potential, which can be demonstrated by your grades, participation in extracurricular activities, etcetera.
Type B scholarships help cover tuition fees and living expenses: this could include the cost of books and accommodation while studying at HZNU or elsewhere. It doesn't just apply during your studies at this university: we will continue paying your stipend even if you change course halfway through! We're happy to work with any student remotely who is looking for more
Who Is EligibleHangzhou Normal University doesn’t recommend applications for the CSC Scholarship if the applicant doesn’t meet eligibility requirements. These requirements are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country other than China and have a good mind and healthy body.
- The age requirement varies by degree. Applicants to master’s programmes must be under 35 years old, while those applying to doctoral programmes should not exceed 45 years of age and must hold an MBA or MSc respectively.
- The application form should be pre-approved in order to count as the CGS nomination application for Hangzhou Normal University scholarship consideration and recommendation in accordance with China Scholarship Council regulations, which bars nominations from other universities.
Filling The FormIf you want to apply for a scholarship at Hangzhou Normal University, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the CSC website and create an account with your name, email address and password
- Scroll down and there will be an inline application form. Fill it out with all of your information. If you are applying for more than one university at CSC, make sure to create separate profiles
- Choose the type of scholarship that suits the program you are applying for: undergraduate, graduate or PhD level studies. All programs have different types of scholarships available so take a look and click on the one corresponding to your program given in the form below. Fill out all required fields in this section after selecting this type of scholarship below, such as yearly income or country where you come from (both fields may not be relevant
- Once all required fields are filled in correctly with true values (if necessary - just keep playing close attention), click on submit button at bottom left corner of page 1 ings answered
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipWhen applying for the \u203A\u203C scholarship at Hangzhou Normal University, you must be selective about which documents to include. Universities usually require different documentation, so it is important that you know what is needed before submitting your application. You will need to provide two letters of recommendation from previous professors when applying for the \u203A\u203C scholarship at Hangzhou Normal University. These letters will strengthen your application and make it more competitive.
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilWhen you apply for the Hangzhou Normal University (CSC) scholarship, there are several steps to complete. First you must apply for pre-admissions before September 30. If selected, your application will be reviewed in April and the scholarship will be approved in July or August to make it possible for you to join classes by September 1. If not selected, our program office will work with you on any other opportunities available at CSC!