Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University
Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University, HEU is one of the key universities with Chinese Government Scholarship for international students. We also have “HEU scholarship” providing for international students. There are 37 disciplines lecturing in English.HEU has trained more than 3000 international students from 70 countries and regions in recent three years. Harbin Engineering University is stepping forward to the grand goal of a worldwide high-level of Research University with distinctive characteristics. Friends from all over the world are warmly welcome to study or visit HEU!
The new Harbin Engineering University Scholarship is now on offer for all international students to study in China. The scholarship is available to pursue training and scientific research.Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to the international students.Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue training and scientific research.Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded for training and scientific research in the field of shipbuilding engineering, ocean exploration, and nuclear energy applications.Scholarship in Harbin Engineering University
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship Details:
- Full Scholarship: 100% Tuition fee exemption and offer living allowance.
- 2500RMB/person/month for an undergraduate student
- 3000 RMB/person/month for a master student
- 3500 RMB/person/month for a doctoral student
- First Class Scholarship: 100% Tuition fee exemption
- Second Class Scholarship: 50% of Tuition fee exemption
- Third Class Scholarship: 20% of Tuition fee exemption
Eligibility: The scholarship is available for international students who wish to study at or who are studying at HEU.
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: Documentations?
- Passport photocopy
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy)
- Transcripts of former degree education
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English with signature (no less than 800 words)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- “HEU Application Form for International Students”; and “Application Form for HEU
Deadline: The application materials should be submitted to the International Students Office of HEU before May 31, 2018.