Good To KnowWhen applying for a scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology, do the following:
- apply only if you have been admitted to HIT;
- there are two types of scholarships: those funded by the Chinese government and those that provide full or partial tuition per year; the latter is highly competitive and will be awarded on a first come- first serve basis. You can apply for this scholarship again next year if you don't get it this time. It will cost $1,200 US dollars to apply for graduate programs - HIT offers free admissions to undergraduate programs.;
- applying for more than one type of scholarship is an option but cannot be combined due to eligibility requirements. Finally, remember that applications must be submitted before May 31st."
Before Filling The ApplicationWe offer a wide range of scholarships. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. Once you're accepted into one of our university's degree programmes, though, you could find yourself eligible for funding to continue your studies - do you want to know more about the different options? What if I told you that we offer scholarships from undergraduate level courses right through postgraduate level as well as those which cover both tuition fees and living expenses? We'll need to take a closer look at your completed academic record so please get in touch with our advisors so they can assess your eligibility and ensure that all the requirements have been met.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIn order to apply for a Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarship, applicants must fulfill certain requirements.
- They must be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and a healthy body.
- The applicant should not be more than 35 years old for Master’s program and they should have completed an undergraduate degree with good grades.
- For the Doctoral program, the applicant can be no more than 45 years old as well as possessing an MSc or higher level qualification.
- 'Pre-admitted' means already been offered entry onto this course from another institution. Applicants cannot qualify if they are already offered another scholarship from another school.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you are planning to apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarship, you should fill out the following form.
Go to the CSC website and create a profile with all your details. The form will appear inline. Fill it out. If you are applying for more than one university, you cannot do so from this account; create a new one for each scholarship application. Every university will have their own application process handled by different agencies; note down this agency number, enter it in your form on the CSC website, select which type of scholarship suits your study level at universities offering more than one programme - for example, arts/ recreation or bachelor's degree-keep details true-don't make anything up. When ready, click submit button at bottom of page and keep copies of all applications submitted well if needed take hard copy to document well trained administrative officer who is organized under santa clara police department behest 9x13 beige inmate jail cell affidavit if found guilty lifetime sentence could result viable collateral informant against not only gangsters but any outsiders who trespass there t'ereen t'ell t'eel t'train
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipHarbin Institute of Technology is one of the world's leading Chinese universities, known for selecting candidates for our CSC scholarship through an intense selection process. The competition for this award is very high, and many applications are received every year.
Here are some tips on how to increase your chances of being awarded the prestigious CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Look at the university's website to find out what documents you need to submit (each university has different requirements!). Don't blindly send the same application materials everywhere; make sure you tweak them slightly depending on where you're applying
- Research whether it is necessary to apply separately from our own scholarship application form. Some universities require this - make sure you know all of their instructions!
- If it will take school administrators time to verify your documents before they dispatch your hard copies, I would recommend submitting soft copies together with your paper application form. -Check that all information and required documentation has been included in your form before completing submission! -Consider including two references from former professors―having these will add value to your application and make it more competitive!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-Application deadline for CSC scholarship is March 31.
- Harbin Institute of Technology will accept applications through April 15
- You will be notified of the selection process by Harbin Institute of Technology by late May to early September
- CSC will approve your scholarship application in late July to early August.