About Chinese Government ScholarshipsThe following are requirements for scholarships at Hebei University of Technology, South University.
- Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- There are two types of scholarships; local programs and the Bilateral Program (preference given to applicants affiliated with HEBUT organizations).
To apply make sure you pay the necessary application fee which is specific to Master's and PhD programs only (Local Programs).
If you're relying on this scholarship after graduation, do your research before filling out the form. could be clearer if started with "A candidate can have up to two types of HEBUT scholarships which are;"
Do Your ResearchIf you are accepted into one of the university's degree programs, you may be eligible for a type B scholarship. These scholarships are highly competitive, admissions are selective, and they only award to undergraduate students. There are different options available for types of scholarships - both tuition fees and living expenses can be covered in some cases. It is important to work with an advisor in order to asses eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsYou must meet a number of different requirements before applying for a scholarship from Hebei University of Technology. Things you need to do include being from a country other than China, being of sound mind and healthy body, not being over the age of 35 for Master's or 45 for doctors or having an offer from another university which has nominated you for this scholarship.
How To ApplyIf you are applying for our scholarship at CSC, visit the following website. Momentarily you will see an inline application form. All information on your profile is required to apply successfully, so be sure to provide all necessary data. Choose the appropriate scholarship depending on the program of study you are aiming for, and include corresponding contact number in order to receive immediate attention from our agency staff. Momentarily after your submission, download your application form by clicking "print" on the application body. Follow instructions online for sending us a completed hard copy that will help speed up evaluations of past applicants like yourself!
Improve Your ChancesAs one of the leading universities in China, Hebei University of Technology selects CSC scholarship applicants through a rigorous selection process. Competition for this particular scholarship is intense, and many applications are received every year.
Here’s how to increase your chances of being recommended by Hebei University of Technology for a CSC Scholarship in the year 2022:
- Check the university website to see what documents need to be submitted. Each university will request different documents, so it’s important not to submit a one size fits all approach
- If you need to submit a separate application form in addition to the CSC application form then make sure you know that this is required at some universities before arriving with hard copies only! Soft copies can be submitted with an online application form when there is time required for verification by admissions officers before submitting hard copies. Be sure you have included all necessary documentation and information in each document when considering whether or not it should be submitted altogether or separately when applying!
- Double check your application when filling out all fields and provide as much detail as possible - after all, doing so will improve your chances of being accepted! Recommender letters from two different teachers with detailed explanations about why they think you should receive this award will strengthen your application immensely."
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsApplications for the Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT) CSC Scholarship can take up to 3 months, depending on your application route.
- Pre-admission: You must get pre-admissions between October and February to apply for the HEBUT CSC scholarship. Pre-admissions involve completing an online form and paying a $30 fee
- CGS Online Application Form: The deadline for this form is April; applicants will need to upload their high school transcripts and other documents such as a resume, transcripts from all previously attended schools, and financial documentation like savings statements or tax returns