Things To ConsiderTo be eligible for CSC scholarships at Hefei Uinversity you must meet the following conditions:
- HUFEI offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students;
- there are two types of scholarship;
- the CSC Program Category is A (Bilateral Program) or B (CGS University Scholarship Program);
- the application fee for applying to HUFEI (for both masters and PhD programs) is not refunded if you meet the conditions above.
As these funds are on offer, would it not be worth looking into what you will need post graduation? Consult advice before applying.
Before ApplyingIf you are applying for one of our type B scholarships, you will need to be accepted into one of our degree programs. We are selective in admissions so it can be difficult to get your foot in the door, but once you have achieved acceptance, you have access to HUFEI's wide variety of individual scholarships
- Get information about individual scholarships available at HUFEI, including which courses they cover and how high grades are needed for eligibility
- Work with an advisor who will assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements as metrepreneurship as well as any other university requirements as well.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipTo be eligible for consideration for the Hefei Uinversity's China Scholarship, prospective students must:
- be a citizen of a country other than China and have a sound mind and healthy body;
- meet different program requirements;
- not be over the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor's degree (for Master's); or 45 and hold a Master or Doctoral degree (for Doctoral);
- apply pre-admission;
- not apply to other universities' scholarships;
and, finally, not receive another scholarship from any other organization.
How To ApplyIf you want to apply for the CSC scholarship at Hefei Uinversity, you first need to register your details on our website. Once you've done this, open the inline application form and fill in all the details asked for. When applying for more than one scholarship don't use the same account - create a new account with an agency number that corresponds with the university. Be sure to enter this number into your online application form. You can apply for scholarships aimed at your level of study - check what's available before filling out any form detail. When you have submitted your application download it so that it forms part of our records too, with confirmation sent by email or post if clinically required.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipWith a very competitive selection process, it is difficult to be selected for the CSC Scholarship at Hefei Uinversity. However, if you are interested in applying to Hefei Uinversity you can increase your chances of being recommended by submitting the following documents.
(1) Check out any university website for what specific documents are required that particular university. The requirements differ from university to university, so make sure that if the university requires additional materials beyond the CSC Scholarship application, you provide them accordingly.
Page 3 of 5 Continued... Read sidebars
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsWhen you submit your application for a scholarship from Hefei Uinversity’s Centre for Global Studies, you can expect the following process:
- Pre-admission – submit an application between October and February
- Complete CGS online application form by April
- Wait for selection by the Hefei Uinversity, around 1 May to June.
- After being reviewed back at the University, wait until July or August for them to approve your scholarship before joining in September.