About Chinese Government Scholarships
Students at Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine are eligible for scholarships if they meet the following conditions.
- The university offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students.
- The university offers two types of scholarship - one granted by the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine Foundation and one by the Chinese Government Scholarship Office.
- A student may apply for as many as they like, but some can't be combined. Before you apply, check your potential costs after graduation and seek advice from relevant parties so you can plan which scholarship is best for you!
Before Filling The Application
To be eligible for a Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine type B scholarship, you must first be accepted to one of the university's degree programs. These are highly competitive and admissions are very selective. Once accepted, you can apply for individual scholarships on HLUCM funding to further your studies through advanced study funding.
- Find out what grade is needed to improve your chance of receiving a scholarship offer
- Talk to an advisor about which type of scholarship might suit your needs
- Decide whether undergraduate or postgraduate study might be more suitable
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarships
Above are the requirements for up to 5 different programs at Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine (CGU). DACA applicants don't qualify unless they meet all the above requirements.
Filling The Form
If you wish to apply for a scholarship in the Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine, in order to complete the application process all that is necessary is that you:
- Go to our CInline application form on our website and fill it in.
- Select who from among us is currently accepting applications from you by entering your university's Agency number.
- Choose a scholarship appropriate with the program in which scholarships are available for study levels. In this selection fill out any details required of what we would like information or special provisions owed before we can offer scholarships found that will interest you.
- Submit all required fields of information and await confirmation that your application was successful and then download and keep a copy of it on your device for future reference.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The Scholarship
To the best of our knowledge, Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine is one of China’s leading universities and is actively accepting applications for its CSC scholarship. The selection process has a high bar for applicants and we advise you take these steps to raise your chances:
- Check university websites for requirements and take them into account when crafting your submissions
- Request that the university set aside time to verify submitted documents before making hard copies available. You can submit soft copies in lieu of hardcopies in cases where this is necessary
- Double check information given on application forms to ensure everything has been filled out correctly before submitting it.
- Pick professors who know you well and can write a strong recommendation letter for you, preferably from two separate professors instead of just one letter form a single individual."\" seed text
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council
When applying for a CSC scholarship through Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine, the following timeframes apply:
- Pre-admissions: You must get pre-admissions from October to February
- CGS online application form: You must submit the form by April
- Selection review window: The selection process will happen during May to June, if successful your application will be approved around July to August so you can start your course in September.
“Best of luck with your applications!"